Betty Crocker Cookie Mix Oatmeal, 17.5 oz

Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie Mix helps you make delicious fresh out of the oven cookies that everyone will love. It goes from bowl to oven in minutes for that home baked cookie experience.

Is it any good? I love oatmeal cookies
Where do you like to buy this product?
Where do you like to buy this product?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Cookie Mix Oatmeal, 17.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
West Warwick , RI
This makes a delicious cookie. A nice mix that you only need to add an additional one or two ingredients. Simple and easy. Although it doesn’t quite make as many as it says it does but regardless it makes a good amount and they always get eaten.
Franklin, VA
Great cookie mix. Easy to follow directions with a few amount of ingredients. It makes perfect cookies every time. Taste just like home made. I add raisins for an extra flavor and they are delicious. I would recommend this and all of the other flavors by Betty Crocker. Perfect cookies every time!
Tacoma, WA
I'm not going to lie I usually don't bake these. I just make the dough to eat straight. My son and I both just eat the dough. I mean I have baked them and they are good but I prefer cookie dough over actual cookies. Add some butterscotch chips to this or dried cranberries and white chocolate chips and you are set.
Spring Texas
Well let me say you can't go wrong with #bettycrocker mixes in your home. Especially when grandkids come around. They love backing cookies and there very easy and quick to make. Love me some #Peanutbutter cookies. My fav. #bettyCrocker #VoxBox #Influenster..
Myrtle Beach, SC
All I can say is YAS. Super affordable, super easy, and super delicious. This mix makes baking quick oatmeal cookies a breeze, and they'll come out tasty 10 out of 10 times. If you're not much of a baker and need something easy and quick, this is a great go to.
Atlanta, GA
Betty Crocker have been my favorite oatmeal cookie mix to keep in the house for a quick treat! I love how easy Betty Crocker mixes are to use and the quality is outstanding. I like to make a quick lemon drizzle for a refreshing kick during the summer!
Oatmeal cookies are good, they come without the raisins. But it’s easy add the raisins when making. Betty Crocker’s cookies are so good, you can’t go wrong! It meets my expectations and I would recommend to others.
I recently made a bunch of cookies from this brand back around Christmas and these taste so good and are so easy to make. They store well in Tupperware and didn’t dry out or become hard. Will definitely buy again.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is my husband favorite cookie flavor. I buy these at the store all the time they have alot of different kinds to choose from. They are a very affordable price. They can be found in most stores. Im very satisfied with this cookie brand. Ive recommended these to everyone and im a repeat buyer.
Lincoln, CA
I used this to make oatmeal raisin cookies for my husband's birthday. The mix is super simple to use and made baking quick and easy! My husband loved the cookies and thought they tasted great! It's also really inexpensive to buy the mix over making cookies from scratch, and I don't think the taste is too different.