Betty Crocker Cookie Icing Blue uploaded by Shelby N.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Blue Decorating Cookie Icing.
Stack cookies faster!*.
Ready-to-use.
No heating required.
Decorate in minutes.
Decorates 12 2-inch cookies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's very easy to use for any skill level but I didn't like the taste that much... too sugary, and then on a cookie is just overwhelming." in 1 review
  • "i love letting my 5 year old use these to help with making cookies its easy to use and not very messy and it taste really good " in 1 review
  • "I could eat tubes and tubes of this on its own." in 1 review
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
The Betty Crocker Cookie Icing in Blue is a very convenient way to ice cookies, especially if you're having kids help or in a rush. I'm not a huge fan of the flavor or ingredients, but have definitely used these for cookie decorating. So much easier than making my own!
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
I found this hard to use. I prefer buying icing from a tub, but if you want to write or draw small pictures on the thing you're decorating, I guess these will work.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Bothell, WA
I love using Better Crocker products and recipes. I like using colors for cakes and cupcakes and cookies. It makes a great fun snack come alive and for frosting with some pizazz. Then you can put some sprinkles for an added touch.
Britni H.
Britni H.
Trenton, MI
Great colors, taste, and texture. My biggest problem was that the tip was hard to manage.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
So easy to use - no need to mix to get the color just use right from the packaging. The flavor is a little much - taste like a lot of sugar. Super nice though when you are in a hurry.
Madi M.
Madi M.
Normal, IL
Very helpful when frosting cookies, where you have a little decorating to do! I wouldn't use these in a cake unless you were decorating something small!
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
This icing is okay but at first it comes out a little bit liquidly and I didn't like that! It also really turns your mouth blue!
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Teague, TX
For ease of use, I really liked this icing. It flows well, and is easy to handle, whether you're doing detail, or icing a whole cookie. However, (You knew that was coming!) the flavor is overwhelming. It was entirely too rich to use for icing a whole cookie. I suppose it was good, in a way. It sure slowed me down on devouring the cookies. It isn't an unpleasant flavor, just sickeningly sweet. Would I purchase it again? Yes, if I was in a hurry, or just needed something for the kids to help decorate with. If I want to enjoy a delicious, homemade-tasting cookie, no.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Erie , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Made easy for people who aren't too great at decorating cakes like myself. This product makes special and every day cakes easy and yummy.
Heather b.
Heather b.
I did not like this product. It didn't work like I expected it to. I didn't get a smooth, easy to use icing.
Klaurini ch V.