BY BETTY CROCKER

Cookie Crisp Cereal: Naturally and artificially flavored sweetened cereal Whole grain first ingredient Taste kids love! The great taste of chocolate chip cookies and milk 100 calories per serving A good source of calcium, iron and vitamin D Kosher; www.wholegrainnation.com; grow up strong with Big G kid cereals--www.growupstrong.com see more...

• Am I the only one that didn't know this was Betty Crocker??6 Answers
  • Does it taste like actual milk and cookies?6 Answers
  • Is this Cereal way to hard or is it just me?1 Answers
Betty Crocker Cookie Crisp Sweetened Cereal
  • "Always has and always will be my favorite cereal since I was a little girl." in 8 reviews
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Foodie Expert
I lovedeating these as akid in school, i would go and theyd have them in these little containers, bugt then they stopped its like they stopped producing them or something heart break right there.
Derricka M.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite cereal brands by the company. I typically buy it from Walmart. I love the texture and the flavor of this product. They're great to eat in the morning for breakfast. But I prefer to eat them and the evening time after work. Also after school. I even like to top these over ice cream. I use whole milk when I decide to indulge.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
This is another Cereal I want to say I love but just cant do it, the texture is weird for me ad can be really hard! Even when the Cookies are sitting in the milk for awhile they dont really get any softer.  Not for me but maybe for someone else the taste is ok but just not a very soft cereal it even cut the roof of my mouth once!
cynthia m.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
The best a cookie cereal with chips could not believe it until I see it I bought it and it barely arrives the probe too goodooooooooo I spread it in bags and I carry it in my wallet and the like every time I ate it with this cereal so good rich and easy and economical To achieve
Kristine B.
Oakville, CT
Recently purchased these for the first time in years. They are incredibly over priced and they taste pretty badly. They are definitely a treat for younger kids as they look more appealing than they actually taste
Sabrina J.
Fountain green
Foodie Expert
Okay I am no longer a kid and I love these they are so good. My only down side is you don't get very much in the box maybe a couple vowels for the price we don't buy them often due to this but they are amazing
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, this isn't even a cereal, let's be honest. This is just rock-hard, small cookies that you try hard to soften in milk with the hope that they won't break your teeth. Small points for being somewhat chocolate in flavor.
Wendy M.
Foodie Expert
Omg these were my favorite cereal when I was a kid I just felt like I was eating dessert for breakfast and there delicious.
Devanie T.
Miami, OK
Foodie Expert
My favorite cereal as a kid and my favorite cereal as an adult. Perfect for a late night snack or a quick breakfast.
Victoria M.
Foodie Expert
My nephew LOVES this cereal both wet or dry. It's the only cereal that we don't have to question if he will eat it.
Kristin V.
Foodie Expert
Am I the only one that didn't know this was Betty Crocker??
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
Does it taste like actual milk and cookies?
John Y.
Rochester, NY
How can I find a wall measuring tape for Children in School to use?
John Y.
Rochester, NY
How can I find a wall measuring tape for Children in School to use?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Is this Cereal way to hard or is it just me?