BY BETTY CROCKER

Cookie Crisp Cereal: Naturally and artificially flavored sweetened cereal Whole grain first ingredient Taste kids love! The great taste of chocolate chip cookies and milk 100 calories per serving A good source of calcium, iron and vitamin D Kosher; www.wholegrainnation.com; grow up strong with Big G kid cereals--www.growupstrong.com see more...

• Am I the only one that didn't know this was Betty Crocker??6 Answers
  • Does it taste like actual milk and cookies?6 Answers
  • Is this Cereal way to hard or is it just me?1 Answers
Betty Crocker Cookie Crisp Sweetened Cereal
  • "Always has and always will be my favorite cereal since I was a little girl." in 8 reviews
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this cereal! I used to get it all the time as a kid and then it disappeared and I couldn't buy it anymore! They just recently started selling it again around where I live and I just got some again and I still love it.Who doesn't love cookies for breakfast!? The only problem is that they get soggy pretty quickly so you just have to eat them quickly if you don't want soggy cereal!
sharlene v.
sharlene v.
Mattydale, NY
Cookie crisp has always been one of my favorite cereals as a kid straight up into adulthood! Those mini little chocolate chip cookie cereal bites are a purfect amount of crunchy in your milk.They are awesome straight out of the box no milk as a quick little snack.Yumminess in ice cream too....oh yes, favorite!
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
This has been one of my favorite cereals since I was a kid! It is high in sugar and doesn't contain much protein, but it has a delicious crunch and makes the milk taste great. It isn't a healthy start to your day, but it's a delicious snack. They are yummy with or without milk!
April W.
April W.
I love this as a kid.I haven't eaten it in 20 years and I refuse to eat it now because I fear that it tastes different.I know it's not good for you but it was so good.I wish that they would make more fun healthy cereal with less harmful ingredients in it.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
East Lansing, MI
This is some prime cereal right here. Very sweet, but so very good. It is literally cookies in a bowl with milk. It's very child's dream come true, which is amazing. Just don't let them sit for too long or they will get pretty soggy, which is a bummer.
Toccarra B.
Toccarra B.
Richmond, VA
Better cereal ever!!!! Even my kids love it...when I go to the store I get a box for them and one for myeslf😊- not to much sugar in them-& it has whole grains-so it's good & good for you
Lana G.
Lana G.
Coral Springs , FL
One of my favoriteee cereals! They're so crunchy and delicious! They're so good with milk and sometimes I would eat them by themselves as a snack.
It's amazing! It's the perfect summer snack, it tastes just like a chocolate chip cookie without the worry of chelate melting
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
Meh...I'm not a health nut or anything but this cereal tastes soooo fake to me for some reason...
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Foodie Expert
These were great being a kid but growing up I notice they don't taste like chocolate cookies.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Does it taste like actual milk and cookies?
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Foodie Expert
Am I the only one that didn't know this was Betty Crocker??
Rochester, NY
How can I find a wall measuring tape for Children in School to use?
Rochester, NY
How can I find a wall measuring tape for Children in School to use?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Is this Cereal way to hard or is it just me?