BY BETTY CROCKER

Cookie Crisp Cereal: Naturally and artificially flavored sweetened cereal Whole grain first ingredient Taste kids love! The great taste of chocolate chip cookies and milk 100 calories per serving A good source of calcium, iron and vitamin D Kosher; www.wholegrainnation.com; grow up strong with Big G kid cereals--www.growupstrong.com see more...

• Am I the only one that didn't know this was Betty Crocker??6 Answers
  • Does it taste like actual milk and cookies?6 Answers
  • Is this Cereal way to hard or is it just me?1 Answers
Betty Crocker Cookie Crisp Sweetened Cereal
  • "Always has and always will be my favorite cereal since I was a little girl." in 8 reviews
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this cereal! I used to get it all the time as a kid and then it disappeared and I couldn't buy it anymore! They just recently started selling it again around where I live and I just got some again and I still love it.Who doesn't love cookies for breakfast!? The only problem is that they get soggy pretty quickly so you just have to eat them quickly if you don't want soggy cereal!
sharlene v.
sharlene v.
Mattydale, NY
Cookie crisp has always been one of my favorite cereals as a kid straight up into adulthood! Those mini little chocolate chip cookie cereal bites are a purfect amount of crunchy in your milk.They are awesome straight out of the box no milk as a quick little snack.Yumminess in ice cream too....oh yes, favorite!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
East Lansing, MI
This is some prime cereal right here. Very sweet, but so very good. It is literally cookies in a bowl with milk. It's very child's dream come true, which is amazing. Just don't let them sit for too long or they will get pretty soggy, which is a bummer.
Toccarra B.
Toccarra B.
Richmond, VA
Better cereal ever!!!! Even my kids love it...when I go to the store I get a box for them and one for myeslfūüėä- not to much sugar in them-& it has whole grains-so it's good & good for you
Lana G.
Lana G.
Coral Springs , FL
One of my favoriteee cereals! They're so crunchy and delicious! They're so good with milk and sometimes I would eat them by themselves as a snack.
It's amazing! It's the perfect summer snack, it tastes just like a chocolate chip cookie without the worry of chelate melting
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Foodie Expert
These were great being a kid but growing up I notice they don't taste like chocolate cookies.
Derricka M.
Derricka M.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite cereal brands by the company. I typically buy it from Walmart. I love the texture and the flavor of this product. They're great to eat in the morning for breakfast. But I prefer to eat them and the evening time after work. Also after school. I even like to top these over ice cream. I use whole milk when I decide to indulge.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
This is another Cereal I want to say I love but just cant do it, the texture is weird for me ad can be really hard! Even when the Cookies are sitting in the milk for awhile they dont really get any softer.  Not for me but maybe for someone else the taste is ok but just not a very soft cereal it even cut the roof of my mouth once!
cynthia m.
cynthia m.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
The best a cookie cereal with chips could not believe it until I see it I bought it and it barely arrives the probe too goodooooooooo I spread it in bags and I carry it in my wallet and the like every time I ate it with this cereal so good rich and easy and economical To achieve
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Does it taste like actual milk and cookies?
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Foodie Expert
Am I the only one that didn't know this was Betty Crocker??
Rochester, NY
How can I find a wall measuring tape for Children in School to use?
Rochester, NY
How can I find a wall measuring tape for Children in School to use?
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Is this Cereal way to hard or is it just me?