Betty Crocker® Complete Desserts® Triple Chocolate Hot Fudge Cake Mix 24 oz. Box uploaded by Maryna Z.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Hot Fudge Cake Complete Desserts, 24 oz: Everything included see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jena T.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
Go freaking amazinglyytt delicious!! I hardly find this out because i assume it sells so quickly, but it is always a hit with the family when i make it!! It is ooey gooey chocolatey goodness. Not too sweet. Kids and adults will love it i promise
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Florence, AL
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness!! This is the BEST dessert EVER! Well it's right up there in first place with cheesecake cause that is my weakness! Fresh out of the oven add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with Smuckers caramel syrup! Mmmmm so delicious!! Refrigerate leftovers and when you get more you must heat it back up in microwave and then top it off with ice cream and caramel again and it's just like it just came out of the oven!! Soo good you MUST try it!!!
Sahiba B.
Sahiba B.
Plainview
A very delicious and easy to use cake mix! I find that I always come back to this brand for cake mixes, especially for this treat. Try it out!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Portsmouth, OH
Foodie Expert
These brownies are super moist and  chocolatey ! Great served warm with some vanilla ice cream! Very good!
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
McGehee , AR
Heaven on the taste buds! This is so great. The simplicity to making it to eating it is easy. I will continue to buy this.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
Guys, this cake is to die for! My friends mother made it years ago when we were out at theIt house on the river. It was so good that I hid it when we found out some of our guy friends were coming over. They still make fun of me to this day but you know what? I'd do it again.
Manpreet V.
Manpreet V.
Elizabeth, NJ
Omg,it seems yummy.i love chocolate hot fudge cake.never tried though.would love to try it soon.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Kenova, WV
Foodie Expert
Is this something you just cook? Or do you have to make it?