BY BETTY CROCKER #71 in Frosting

Betty Crocker® Rich and Creamy Chocolate Frosting. 16 oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Erika R.
Erika R.
College Corner, OH
This frosting is loved by all. I use it for cupcakes for my birthday party. I got this at Walmart for a great price. Enough frosting to frost 24 cupcakes and some to eat after. This is my go to chocolate frosting and I recommend it to everybody!
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
It's very very sweet to start this but it's good overall. I'd recommend you try it because you'll never know till you try it yourself! I love eating it even though it's very sweet. Sometimes we all just need that sweet taste from our foods but this is a good to
Bricole H.
Bricole H.
Bloomington
This is one of the best canned icing around. As an icon brand that every household recognizes and trusts, Betty Crocker makes a smooth chocolate icing that is great on any cake... or by it self ;).  I'd highly recommend it... even though that means there'd be less for me...
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I could eat this frosting by itself it's so yummy. Complements any cake you want to make.
Angela U.
Angela U.
Plano, TX
This is the real deal right here! Taste great and spreads easy! Does not have a funky after taste or order that some icing have. The chocolate flavor is spot on goodness. It is smooth and creamy and you don't have to fight it to spread like cold butter.