BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Chocolate Chip Premium Muffin & Quick Bread Mix.
Made with Hershey's®.
Made with semi sweet chocolate chips.
Great for quick bread!
Recipe on back. see more...

• Do these taste as good as the chocolate cookies? I really like th...4 Answers
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
This is hands down my favorite muffin mix. It has not let me down yet, and I have been using it for years. It is my go-to weekend breakfast treat. It is quick, easy, and affordable. I bought mine at Walmart, and I will definitely be buying again and recommending to a friend.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
SO SO MOIST!! These are so good and you can't really over cook them unless you cook them until they are black! I like adding a handful or 2 of chocolate chips just to make them even more naughty! But they taste great!
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
These are so easy to make, cheap and super yummy! I always buy this brand because I know I can trust it. I have been using these my whole life and will keep buying them
Jona K.
These muffins are hands down my kids favorite thing to eat for breakfast. I have tried other brands of chocolate chip muffins and and they just will not eat them. These just have a great floor and trexture and super fast and easy to make. And for the price, you just can't beat these for a great breakfast.
Dieuna V.
Salisbury, MD
Omg!!!! to die for...... I love the taste of this. I usually buy these twice a month for my splurge days. This always satisfies the craving.lol
Raquel N.
This was soo good!! I love baking and now that I've tried this I will continue to buy it! I followed the box recipe and it was great.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
It's so good and also tasty great to have a nice sweet treat any day any time mom and I always have to have this in the pantry
Maria H.
Titusville, FL
My favorite muffin mix!! They always come out super moist! Directions are easy to read and I love everything mixed together!
Lynn M.
These are an easy inexpensive chocolate chip muffin mix! Has great texture and lots of chocolate chips. My kids love them
Brooke J.
We love these in our house. I actually just made them a couple weeks ago. They are fast and super yummy for breakfast.
Mayra R.
Do these taste as good as the chocolate cookies? I really like their chocolate cookies and would love to try these.