Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffin and Quick Bread Mix, 14.75 oz

Betty Crocker's home-baked muffins are a great meal, snack or even dessert! Perfectly portable for families on the go. Also makes great bread!

Do the chocolate chips melt easily ?
How good is it?🤔🤔🤔
Where can I find [product:betty-crockertm-chocolate-chip-muffin-mixes], is it in Kroger?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffin and Quick Bread Mix, 14.75 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Spanaway, WA
A hit with the whole family! Great for weekdays and busy mornings. Delicious flavor, easy to eat on the go and good quality muffins. We are repeat users and will purchase again. With that being said I highly recommend!
zephyrhills
Discord my phone is delicious my family eats it all the time we love it the chocolate chip muffin mix has a lot of chocolate chips in it it definitely met my expectations I would definitely buy it again
Irondale, AL
These are classic and really good for a quick and easy breakfast that’s tasty and definitely a hit with the kids haha. They’re also not too expensive, which is an additional benefit to this easy breakfast option.
Millville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Betty Crocker's muffins taste so good. Very affordable. Easy to make. Nice packaging. They do make small muffins but you could always mix two packets together to make bigger muffins.
This is an amazing chocolate chip muffins mix! It doesn’t cost much and it tastes amazing! This is my favorite muffin mix out there. I always have this when I’m hungry because it really fills you up. I really do recommend this for others!
Edgewater , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter loves these. It’s a fun baking experience for the both of us and at the end she gets to eat something that she likes. It’s very simple to make and they come out easy from the pan. We do add extra chocolate chip sometimes if you’re a chocolate lover something you might consider. I would definitely recommend these
Vancouver , BC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love baking and this muffin mix is good and easy ! It already come with the chocolate chips so You just need to add water and it is ready to bake. I like to make the recipe different with some syrup over or some filing !
Laval, QC
I love chocolate chip muffins! Betty Crocker has always been my top favorite to bake. I just find it super yummy and very easy to make. The recipe is easy and very simple, which is perfect for me. I'm not a kitchen lady, so I like to have recipes that are fast to make.
Eastvale , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Betty crocker anything, especially these muffins. They are so good and easy to make. They are a good value for a great price. I usually add extra chocolate chips or nuts to my muffin depending on my mood. I buy these all the time and reccomend trying them if you haven't yet.
Brooklyn , NY
These are a massive hit in my house and I usually make the chocolate chip loaf over the muffins. With seven people in my house these are gone in a couple of days. They’re so good and extremely easy to make. You have muffins or a loaf in less than an hour.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kettering