Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix helps you make delicious fresh out of the oven cookies that everyone will love. It goes from bowl to oven in minutes for that home baked cookie experience.

Can i use this to make a large cookie cakeBetty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix?
How do these taste??
Iss it same for kids ? ?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix!
Beatriz O.
Madison, NJ
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Beatriz O.
I love to bake those cookies and add Nutella inside! Literally one of my favorites!!
Jessica K.
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Jessica K.
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Jessica K.
I love me some cookies. But the last time I used this mix was to make a “crust” layer for my Easter cheesecake dessert! It turned out great and the cookie part was delicious! I would recommend this mix to others!
Leah E.
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Leah E.
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Leah E.
Purchased at: Publix
I have to say if you’re in the mood for some chocolate chip cookies and this is in your pantry it’s a win win! I think the amount of mix you get and the cookies it makes (12) isn’t a bad deal, I usually snag a bag on sale to keep handy when I’m having a cookie craving, great amount of cookies to bring to that event you signed up to bring dessert to but forgot, this was about 20 mins from start to finish.
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Drea M.
Easy chocolate chip cookies when you don't feel like starting from scratch. Only takes 1 egg and 1 stick of butter besides the mix. I put them in muffin tins to make them all perfectly round with more crust around the outside. Makes 2 dozen, tastes great.
Pearl C.
Brampton, ON
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Pearl C.
First time to try this flavor and it’s not so bad, what I don’t like about this product is that it spreads too much and its not particularly dry or you can mold by hand when you scoop it.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Fabulous cookie mix. 12 minute baking time. Soft scrumptious chocolate chip cookies. I added shaved white chocolate to the batch in the 2nd photo. We buy these often and will buy again. #easydessert #Betty Crocker I definitely recommend trying this mix, it's loaded with chips.🙂
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
easy to prepare, delicious to eat, super fast to bake, really in less than 30 minutes you will already be enjoying delicious cookies.
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
My father bought this chocolate chip cookie mix. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies, but these were warm and kind of yummy. I wouldn't buy it myself, though. I prefer savory/salty foods. Overall, I wasn't 100% satisfied, but as I said above, they weren't horrible. I'd recommend this mix to anyone that enjoys chocolate chip cookies.
Esmeralda D.
They are really fun ti make and have an amazing flavor!! Definitely recommend to pick these up at the store!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,418 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good when you just want a warm cookie out of the oven inside and easy to prepare they’re not very hard to make and they’re so good and definitely a good value I think you’ll be definitely satisfied
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel L.
il y a 10 mois
Jennifer M. il y a 10 mois
Yes I have done it a few times. I just used a bigger pan and spread the cookie dough to the ends of the pan. Came out great. Do not over bake.
angela K.
Clarenville
il y a un an
Reina V. il y a un an
What do you need to know?