Betty Crocker® Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix 21 oz. Pouch uploaded by Leah C.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Get a head start on delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies with Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. see more...

Marlee M.
These are the best cookies ever! They're so soft and gooey and they're perfect with milk!
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
I love these cookies they always come out perfect definitely was a good buy with
Cynthia D.
I love the way you only need to add two ingredients and your ready to go so having fresh cookies is a breeze. I always love to have a few of this cookie pouches in the cupboard because you never know when unexpected guest might drop by.
Kelly H.
Mountville, PA
I use this mix when I make my Christmas cookies. Tastes just like homemade but with half the work. Win win! Love this.
Nicole D.
Betty Crocker products are the best. I love the chocolate chip cookie mix. It is easy to put together and they are not overbearing with chocolate chips, it has the perfect ratio.
Megan S.
When I'm running late and need a quick dessert These are my go to. So easy to make. I'll sometimes use it to make giant cookie caked.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver
Betty Crocker is my go to brand for packages baked goods. These cookies were very moist and delicious. The perfect amount of chocolate gooey goodness. Perfect with a glass of cold milk. Will definitely buy again. Great price too.
Meghan F.
Willenhall, Willenhall
My friend baked some of these the other day and left them quite doughy so instead of being cookies they were small cookie doughs. They were so good, definitely will be making my own
Shaylene C.
Mississauga , ON
Easy to make and they taste like the cookies from the fancy bakeries. :D Like others said, the number of chocolate chips is good. Thumbs up!
Veronica P.
How many minutes does it have to stay in the oven to get the results of not raw but not burnt?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
Few times a month , kitchens cookies?
Marlee M.
Are these easy to make? And are they good?