Betty Crocker® Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix 21 oz. Pouch uploaded by Leah C.

BY BETTY CROCKER #78 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Get a head start on delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies with Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. see more...

Bridget K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these pouches. They are easy to follow and make amazing cookies! The price usually isn't too bad either, it just depends on the store.
Isabella N.
Somerset, KY
This chocolate chip cookie mix is pretty easy to make and takes no time at all. the finishing product is a delicious chocolate chip cookie.
Regina  P.
Erie, PA
Simple recipe and directions to follow. The cookies always turn out great! Just make sure to grease the pan, otherwise the bottoms burn.
Megan S.
When I'm running late and need a quick dessert These are my go to. So easy to make. I'll sometimes use it to make giant cookie caked.
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
I've never had a bad betty Crocker cookie. The mixes usually require the least amount of ingredients and turn out great everytime.
Missdollar J.
Go to brand for baking mixes and icing. Many things to choose from and never dissatisfied or disappointed with these products
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
These are so chocolatey! They are super easy to make , I usually let me nieces help me . Betty Crocker never lets me down.
Kelly H.
Mountville, PA
I use this mix when I make my Christmas cookies. Tastes just like homemade but with half the work. Win win! Love this.
Amy S.
These are really good. Easy to make and easy to follow directions. Great value. Would recommend this to everyone.
Chelse L.
Love these cookies, taste good great price the mix is really simple and you get a good amount of cookies!
Marlee M.
Are these easy to make? And are they good?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
Few times a month , kitchens cookies?
Veronica P.
How many minutes does it have to stay in the oven to get the results of not raw but not burnt?