Betty Crocker® Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix 21 oz. Pouch uploaded by Leah C.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Get a head start on delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies with Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. see more...

Kasey E.
Booneville, AR
Super easy and great taste! Don't take long to bake at all! I'm a huge Betty Crocker fan.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
I wasn't a fan of these. I thought they tasted a little too much like wheat flour.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
Like, as soon have my cookies lists , they are very easy to prepare , and you can make it your own , traditionally or in a star or heart as You prefer !
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
These are so chocolatey! They are super easy to make , I usually let me nieces help me . Betty Crocker never lets me down.
Christy L.
BROOKLYN, NY
The first time I made them were very good. They require a little less time to bake them the baggy says. I do recommend this for a quick snack
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
I like these Betty crocker cookies over the break and bake kind because they're very easy to make but you still get that feel of making them from scratch only that all the hard work ( measuring) has been done for you.
Jacquetta H.
I love making these and eating them when they are warm with a side of ice cream. omg!!! betty crocker products are the best and i will always buy this product.
Veronica P.
Love the brand. I pretty much use any brand to be honest. Easy to make and it is fun to make as a family.
Isabella N.
somerset, KY
This chocolate chip cookie mix is pretty easy to make and takes no time at all. the finishing product is a delicious chocolate chip cookie.
Chelse L.
Love these cookies, taste good great price the mix is really simple and you get a good amount of cookies!
Veronica P.
How many minutes does it have to stay in the oven to get the results of not raw but not burnt?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
Few times a month , kitchens cookies?
Marlee M.
Are these easy to make? And are they good?