Betty Crocker® Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix 21 oz. Pouch uploaded by Leah C.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Get a head start on delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies with Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. see more...

Chelse L.
Love these cookies, taste good great price the mix is really simple and you get a good amount of cookies!
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love betty crocker cookies. The bags come with a lot of mix so you get a lot of cookies unlike most that only come with about 12. Very cheap and affordable too. Cookies come out tasting great as well.
Regina  P.
Erie, PA
Simple recipe and directions to follow. The cookies always turn out great! Just make sure to grease the pan, otherwise the bottoms burn.
Marlee M.
These are the best cookies ever! They're so soft and gooey and they're perfect with milk!
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
I love these cookies they always come out perfect definitely was a good buy with
Cynthia D.
I love the way you only need to add two ingredients and your ready to go so having fresh cookies is a breeze. I always love to have a few of this cookie pouches in the cupboard because you never know when unexpected guest might drop by.
Kelly H.
Mountville, PA
I use this mix when I make my Christmas cookies. Tastes just like homemade but with half the work. Win win! Love this.
Graciela L.
My family is happy when I make chocolate chip cookies and this is one of my favorite brands to use, it takes care of only water in some presentations, something you can do with children and you do not take a lot of time to have them ready
Teah S.
This is my go-to cookie mix. I love baking and when I don't have the time to bake cookies from scratch, I pick up a pack of these. Just one bag makes a batch of at least 20 cookies and it is incredibly easy to make and super affordable. I make these for Christmas every year and they are always a hit!
Bridget K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these pouches. They are easy to follow and make amazing cookies! The price usually isn't too bad either, it just depends on the store.
Veronica P.
How many minutes does it have to stay in the oven to get the results of not raw but not burnt?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
Few times a month , kitchens cookies?
Marlee M.
Are these easy to make? And are they good?