Betty Crocker® Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix 21 oz. Pouch uploaded by Leah C.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Get a head start on delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies with Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. see more...

Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Cookie comes out nice, but I feel like it's not the fastest way to make cookies with this. If you really want to save time, use the pre-made cookie doughs. It's basically the same thing. I like how the cookies turn out with this mix though. They come out very soft and chewy. It's up to you to evenly distribute the chocolate chips. Overall, would recommend this product if you have a little more time to bake cookies!
Kimberly H.
Escondido, CA
Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix is the closest to home made! I would definitely recommend using butter vs margarine. I had a jumbo egg instead of large but it worked just fine. My mom makes them from scratch normally it wanted to know which recipe I was using! Gotcha! No one has to know ;)
Marina H.
Redondo Beach, CA
While I love chocolate chip cookies, these were a bit underwhelming. I LOVED the chocolate, but the actual batter for the cookies didn't have a very strong or tasty flavor. But I did appreciate the price and quick prepare time :)
Veronica H.
Miami
This cookie mix is amazing!! And super easy to make. This was my first time using it and the price was awesome. Made a lot of cookies in one batch. I bought this in my local supermarket would for sure buy this product again.
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
I always have one of these in my cupboard. It's quick and easy and tasty. It is a nice price and you can find it anywhere. I can make it with my kids and not worry about measuring. My toddler loves it.
TammyJo E.
This is a quick way to make chocolate chip cookies. You can make a few substitutions if you want to cut calories or add your own additions. If you can find it on sale and with a coupon it is a fair deal. You can easily keep these on hand, too, for months and months in case you or your family get an urge to make cookies some day.
Teah S.
This is my go-to cookie mix. I love baking and when I don't have the time to bake cookies from scratch, I pick up a pack of these. Just one bag makes a batch of at least 20 cookies and it is incredibly easy to make and super affordable. I make these for Christmas every year and they are always a hit!
Claire O.
If you're looking for a quick way to make a batch of cookies, i would head towards tollhouse "pop on the tray & bake" bars rather than this. These were not good at all. I usually love using Betty Crocker but this mix was just too low of quality. Would not recommend.
Graciela L.
My family is happy when I make chocolate chip cookies and this is one of my favorite brands to use, it takes care of only water in some presentations, something you can do with children and you do not take a lot of time to have them ready
Ashton S.
Elm City, NC
The BEST chocolate chip cookies without being homemade!! These cookies are so soft and gooey with chocolate they will melt in your mouth!! Always a classic hit at my house around the holidays, or any time for that matter!!
Veronica P.
How many minutes does it have to stay in the oven to get the results of not raw but not burnt?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
Few times a month , kitchens cookies?
Marlee M.
Are these easy to make? And are they good?