Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

by Betty Crocker

Delicious chocolate chip cookies are only a few minutes away with Betty Crocker Cookie Mix! Serve as a nice treat for your friends and family!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix!
Caryn H.
Mckinney, TX
My daughter and I often make these together. The recipe is very simple to follow. In less than 10 minutes we have delicious cookies to eat. Great flavor and the perfect cookie.
Nadine B.
White Plains, NY
This is where my love for baking started. The price is great and the taste is great too. Very good for those beginning to bake cookies. I highly recommend.
Au Janee L.
The best cookies I have ever bought to bake. They closed our Mrs. Fields cookie shops years ago, and this is the closest thing I can find that taste pretty much just like them. I just don’t over bake them and I make small batches. So good, my favorite cookies from the baking section.
Fatima P.
Mississauga, ON
Love this cookie mix, really simple to make! Great for making cookies quickly, bought in our home all the time. Tastes delicious, definitely recommend purchasing.
claudia L.
Montréal, QC
Purchased at: Amazon
J'ai acheté ceci sur Amazon, de très bon biscuit. J'ai ajouté d'autre ingrédients de mon choix afin de transformer les biscuits grains de chocolat en biscuit décadent où c'est mpossible de résisterer, tout simplement en ajoutant des reeses pièces ou reeses ordinaire ainsi que des pacanes au mélange, OMG trop bon les 🍪, je recommande absolument, présentement ce paquet ce vend 1,76$ cas sur Amazon il faut en acheter 2 pour en profiter, c'est moins cher qu' au dolloarama j'ai vérifié
Sophie P.
Granby, QC
Not the best chocolate cookies, but these definitely do the trick for a quick and inexpensive desert!

Looking for your answer?