BY BETTY CROCKER #12 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Betty Crocker® Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix.
Official coupon - CKY Box Tops For Education.
Earn Cash For Your School!
Homemade Cookies in 20 Minutes.
Makes 3 Dozen - 2 Inch Cookies. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS

In my home I always have a bag of this product for those days when I want to make cookies without complicating my life. It is quite easy to do and cheap. I bought it in Walmart or Kroger's. I love the taste and the different flavors. I recommend it to other people.
Peggy A.
maricopa, AZ
This cookie mix is perfect for a beginner. Very easy to make and cheap. I love the smell of freshly made cookies in the house so I bake this often. Husband will eat it all up in just two days that now he is telling me not to bake these too much as he is putting on weight.
Marisa R.
This mix is so easy, so convenient, so affordable, and so delicious! You literally can't mess these up (unless you burn them I guess). But they are the perfect quick little dessert or snack when you're craving cookies. I definitely recommend them!
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Niki J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum! I love me some chocolate chip cookies! This baking mix is so easy to use and so delicious. These are cheap and easy to find. It's my family's go to brand. I will continue to buy and recommend it.
Shannon W.
Ash Flat
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix is our go to cookie mix! We make at least one batch per week and oftentimes two or three batches. They sometimes don't make it to the cookie jar because my family is so ready to eat them. My husband takes several to work everyday and the men he works with always ask for me to make them some. Can't beat Betty, so I don't even try!
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this cookie mix. It’s super cheap and can get it at most places. It tastes very good. It’s cheap but also a good value. You can find it at most stores with groceries. I would recommend it to people who love cookies!
Roya  B.
Jonesborough Tennessee
These cookies are so good ! Not only that but there very easy to make! 5-10 minutes of prep time and done. I personally may have cooked them a little to long, which caused them to become hard over a little time, but over all, for a dollar you can't beat the flavor and simplicity of these wonderful treats.
Maura P.
Bronx, NY
By far my favorite baking mix cookie mix. Betty can do no wrong. Their cookies have a perfectly sweet taste and chewy consistency. Plenty of chocolate chips too- a vital necessity for a good choco chip cookie. Really simple to make and not a lot of ingredients needed at all. Love these lil babies.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
I cannot give this product enough praise!! SO cheap and super delicious!! They are also really easy to make, and you can buy a smaller mix for about a dozen cookies, or a larger mix for 2 dozen. I always have a bag in my pantry just in case. Highly recommend and will buy again.
Daniela S.
miami, florida
Are big?
Daniela S.
miami, florida
Looks very delicious
Crystal B.
How much do these cost at Kroger?
Crystal B.
How much do these cost at Kroger?