Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle Mix

Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle Mix

Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle at Home in just 3 Easy Steps.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle Mix!
Tara A.
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle Mix uploaded by Tara A.
Betty Crocker Brittle Mix is almost too simple to mess up. It takes just 3 steps. While I wouldn't exactly say I messed up the first batch, I didn't press the dough thin enough to make these pieces more like brittle. I'd purchase again and give it another shot because they still tasted great and were quicker than rolling dough balls for basically the same taste and texture in the final product.
Caryn S.
Charlotte, NC
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle Mix uploaded by Caryn S.
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle Mix was extremely quick and easy to make. However, I was not a huge fan of the taste, flavor or texture. It tasted more like a crumbly burnt cookie than brittle. I really do not see myself buying this again.
Tavi K.
This was a really cheap and quick dessert to make. I believe it was literally adding butter to the powder. It needs some improvement. I felt like it was dry and hard to spread out on my pan. I also feel like some parts were really crispy where other parts weren't. The flavor of the softer pieces though were yummy!

Looking for your answer?