Betty Crocker Chocolate Buttercream Icing uploaded by Kayleigh H.Betty Crocker Chocolate Buttercream Icing uploaded by Kayleigh H.Betty Crocker Chocolate Buttercream Icing uploaded by Burgandi M.

BY BETTY CROCKER #6 in Frosting

• Betty Crocker Chocolate Buttercream Icing or Pillsbury Ha...4 Answers
  • Is the frosting overly sweet?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever left their cupcakes slightly lower i...3 Answers
Betty Crocker Chocolate Buttercream Icing
  • "I love this icing, anytime I need a store brand icing I will always choose Betty Crocker brand, they make really good looking and tasting icing, it is just how I would try to make it homemade, and it is very convenient. " in 1 review
alice m.
Fieldale
this is the best icing that you could ask for it has chocolate and butter creme mixed together and it taste so good.  i love to put this on my cakes and decorations i do.  This one i do not have to mix it comes mixed and is good all buy itself on a spoon.  i love it.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
2 chocolate fan!!! I hugely love chocolate so very much! When I did buy frosting, I would buy chocolate frosting and this is a special treat on any dessert that you need frosting for.
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Typical store brought frosting. They all have that same flavor in my opinion. They chocolate taste is rich and creamy. Very delicious on a yellow cake...yummmmm....I think I might go buy me a jar and eat it by the spoon right now. Lol.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I could eat this by the spoonful. I love chocolate and I love icing. Super tasty and very affordable! Taste like chocolate. It’s very rich tho. But I would totally recommend this product. I’d definitely buy again
Jessica A.
I love this icing, but I must admit that I love all chocolate icings. This particular icing is very sweet, but smooth and perfectly chocolatey. The color is deep and rich as you would expect from a chocolate icing and it is fairy easy to spread on cakes and cupcakes. Whenever I use this icing people ask if it is homemade, so I take that as a sign that is tastes like old fashioned icing. Really good!
Mary C.
Betty Crocker is top-notch and then the buttercream taste and I think it tastes very close to home made! The consistency of this product is excellent. It is creamy and covers quite a bit. It is fabulous for cakes and for cupcakes, we have even done a heated icing and it faired very well. This product can be refrigerated if it wasn't used entirely, for use on another day. I highly recommend it.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
This icing is a little bit too sweet for me. It has a thick texture but it's not graining from all the sugar. It's nice to spread on cakes and small cupcakes. Sprinkles also stick very well to it.
amy c.
Louisa, KY
Forget the cake, I could just eat this stuff by the spoonful. My mom always told me that Betty Crocker made the best icing and this product really backs it up. So many people have transitioned to the whipped style of icing, but this is what they should be buying!!
Ashley M.
Flint, MI
Okay so I loveeee icing and this was amazing it great on chocolate cake because who doesn't like a chocolate on chocolate.Its so smooth a smells amazing I would recommend it to everyone!
yessenia B.
Modesto, CA
I love using betty crocker, the icing makes it easy to spread over cakes or cupcakes. The price might be a little more than most, but if you really want to make an impression, id pay the extra bucks.
Dana R.
Victorville, CA
How easy is this to work with?
Kelsey B.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Has anyone else ever left their cupcakes slightly lower in the paper on purpose so that they could heat this up and pour it on top to get a smooth frosted surface as the melted chocolate cools?
Karen P.
Fort Benning, GA
Is the frosting overly sweet?