Betty Crocker, Chicken Helper, Chicken Fried Rice, 7 oz

by Chicken Helper

Chicken Fried Rice Chicken Helper is made with REAL spices for the flavors you love most. Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Add Your Own Twist! Just before serving, add cooked mixed vegetables and green chile peppers. Serve with hot sauce.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker, Chicken Helper, Chicken Fried Rice, 7 oz!
Great Falls, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
Betty Crocker Chicken Fried Rice Chicken Helper is definitely a slam dunk in our house. Delicious flavor and very affordable. I love to pair with an egg roll and either teriyaki chicken or orange chicken. My family and I are extremely satisfied with this delicious meal.
No Special Diet
Columbus , OH
Betty Crocker, Chicken Helper, Chicken Fried Rice, 7 oz uploaded by Chakirah K.
I am not a fan of the hamburger helper. I decided to try the chicken. It was not as I hoped it would be. The rice took longer to cook the peas never really rehydrated. I may try this again but this first time was not the best.
No Special Diet
Meh. The seasonings were not to my liking and althought i followed instructions it came out blah. I would not recomend this to someone
Nut Free, Kosher, Paleo
Hendersonville, TN
I use to but/cook stuff like this until I was told I have to watch my salt intake these stuff has a lot of it.
Dairy Free, No Special Diet