BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Fudge Brownies Traditional Chewy Brownie Mix 13 x 9 Family Size. see more...

• I have been using a different brownie mix for year now? How's thi...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried adding butter instead of oil? If so, how did it ...1 Answers
  • I want to know how taste are this mix? The brownies are good? And...1 Answers
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
These are to die for! When its a good batch anyways. My family tried these about two months ago and no were always craving them! However recently we did get a bad batch that didn't turn out! which was disappointing but we got a different batch from a different store and it all worked out! You can buy these just about any where. We usally get them from save a lot or family dollar and there cheep!
Candous D.
Salem, MO
If your gonna cheat then go this route! Amazing if u cook it right! As soon as u see cracks on top take it out of the oven. Another thing don't over mix ur batter. I like to add mini m&ms on top or on chips on top . Just sprinkle them on top the batter and bake! U won't be disappointed and ur guests will never know u cheated!!!
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Delicious, fudgey, goodness. For those moments when you are really craving something fudgey and rich and need that chocolate fix, these are amazing! They are so inexpensive and you can pick them up at any grocery store. Quick to make and pair it with some vanilla ice cream and you have a delicious snack.
Laura V.
Okay so it was night and me and my husband wanted to bake some brownies so since the grocery stores were already closed we went to Walgreens and they only had these...they were surprisingly good and full of flavor we put ice cream on top of them it tasted really good
Holly G.
These are the absolute best brownies I have ever made! They are simple to make, cheap, and wonderful. I love the fudge brownies and these are the perfect consistency. After I make them, they keep for about 2-3 days before getting dry, as long as they stay covered.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Betty Crocker has the best products for baking needs. These brownies are super moist and so chewy when they are finished baking. There is this flaky chocolate top and gooey inside. No one can resist. I will recommend to others and continue to buy. Great product
Emily M.
These are so so so delicious. I make them all the time for family and friends and they are super easy to make. I get the fat free ones because you cannot tell a difference and they are a little better for you. They are usually a dollar at Kroger.
Jenna B.
Hands down best brownie mix ever. This box mix tastes even better than scratch made brownies. They turn out great every time. A little crunchy flaky on top, and chewy on the inside. It's a good value and easy to make!
Maia P.
These are bomb.com these are the best brownies ever they are so chewy and delicious. These are so good to only be a dollar at Kroger. I get them all the time and it makes a big pan of them so they really last awhile
Victoria W.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I haven't gotten tons of compliments on my special brownies and my secret ingredients consists and others including this. They are very moist and cake -like but very fudgey I will be baking some more soon!!!
Brittney R.
Has anyone tried adding anything to this mix to give their brownies some flair? If so, what have you used? Also what worked and what didn't? I'm thinking of pumpkin pie chocolate brownies but would that be gross?
Bethany B.
Hoover, AL
Do these make good, gooey brownies?
Linda B.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite thing to add to your brownies?
Taylor M.
Elkhorn City, KY
I have been using a different brownie mix for year now? How's this one?
Kayla W.
Portageville, MO
Looking for the best brownie mix? I have used several in the past and was wondering what kind has the best taste and had the best reviews! It's been awhile Since I have tried the chewy Betty Crocker kind and was hoping they are still good.