BY BETTY CROCKER #38 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Betty Crocker® Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes.
Great homemade taste!
Made with 100% real skin-on potatoes.
In a smooth, creamy cheese sauce.
Add milk and margarine. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "They make a great side dish to a busy weeknight meal!" in 1 review
Maria De Jesus B.
Both my husband and I love making Betty Crocker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes as a side for countless meals. These delicious, creamy scalloped potatoes work well with meatloaf, chicken breast, veggies of all sorts, the possibilities are vast!
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK
My family likes the Betty Crocker Cheesy Scalloped potatoes. They get nice and soft. That is part of the reason for my B grade.. sometimes they get a little mushy. The flavor is great and so is the price!
Cynthia H.
Whenever my family buys boxed potatoes we always go for the Betty Crocker brand. They tastes better than any other boxes potato that we have found on the market.
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
As much as I hate to admit it, since I do most of my cooking homemade,i LOVE these potatoes. I grew up with a mom who used a lot of boxed products, and I cannot give these up!
christina l.
center point, ia
These are a great accompaniment to any meal or incorporated into the main meal. Add some ham, frozen peas, and viola a quick meal when you are short on time. The potatoes have a good texture and the cream sauce tastes geat.
Salena H.
Love these! My grandma use to make these for me all the time! I usually prefer real fresh potatoes over boxed ones but these are pretty good.
Megan H.
Lehighton, PA
During busy days when I don't have time to plan a dinner, these are always on hand to add some comfort to a quick meal
Denine K.
Bend, OR
These are a really good savory quick scalloped cheesy potatoes. They make a great side dish to a busy weeknight meal!
Alisa C.
Lebanon, OH
We love to make theses with chicken in my house. They are could use more cheese or liquid do they do not dry out.
Kayti K.
I'm not a huge fan on boxed potatoes but scalloped potatoes are good and these cheesy ones have awesome flavor