Betty Crocker® Cheesy Enchilada Hamburger Helper® 7.5 oz. Box uploaded by Crystal M.

BY BETTY CROCKER #49 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Rice and naturally & artificially flavored cheesy sauce mix. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
Foodie Expert
Quick. Easy. But lacks seasoning. It was decent, but not great. We added taco seasoning in order to get a better flavor. But we put it on a tortilla and it is good. Even without a tortilla it is good. The sour cream sauce is bland and bitter, we just use regular sour cream.
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
Foodie Expert
Love this Hamburger Helper! I am only eating for 1 so these meals last me for a couple of days. After day 1 it gets a little old eating the same thing so I mix it up a bit. I think its good to eat with tortilla chips and use the Hamburger Helper as like a dip!
Emily Z.
Foodie Expert
It’s a great filler for those on a budget. It’s not super flavorful and the the sour cream mix wigs me out but again it fills my belly.
Crystal M.
Family favorite in my house. Perfect the way it is or jazz it up with some black beans and/or corn.
Katelyn P.
Milan
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Hamburger Helper meal. I only wish there was more of the sauce, because it is SO good.
Pam M.
Morristown, TN
Foodie Expert
Yummy this is one of the best hamburger helpers they have out. It's so delicious and cheap too
Debbie W.
This hamburger helper is a family favorite! We use it as a dip with tortilla chips or in a soft tortilla shell!