BY BETTY CROCKER #49 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Rice & naturally flavored cheesy sauce mix. see more...

zirse a.
zirse a.
Since I marinated the chicken with the CFR, I decided to do so with the Lo Mein without tasting it unaltered. IT TURNED OUT DELICIOUS. I marinated the chicken pieces in Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing for a little over 3 hours. Poured that entire concoction into my 10in skillet and followed the box directions (adding 2 dashes of ginger at the end, the box calls for 1tsp). I stir fried a bag of PictSweet Asian vegetables (they have a light "Oriental" sauce) and tossed that with the lo mein. Not only does adding veggies make the meal complete, but it also increases the size of your servings.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite flavor of hamburger helper. Our local Walmart had a ton of the bigger boxes on clearance. I prefer other flavors but love the brand.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
This is one of my favorite flavors of chicken helper, but it can be hard to find. My local store doesn't always have it. Its great with some black beans and sour cream!
Molly E.
Molly E.
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of hamburger helper and this one is definitely one of my favorites! It is a tasty combination
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Modesto, CA
When you are in a hurry for dinner. This is your new go to. As long as you have hamburger and 20 minutes. Just as good as the other flavors
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Foodie Expert
I could eat this daily. I BEG for it when I don't get it. Everyone can relate to this review.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Foodie Expert
I love chicken enchiladas, they taste so bomb. I love it. Always wanted to make some of my own and try it out. But i never truly got around to it.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Used this instead of taco meat the other night for our tacos, and I've never seen anyone enjoy tacos as much as my family did. Definitely will be buying this again!