BY BETTY CROCKER

1 Box = 18.25 oz (1 lb 2.25 oz) 517 g; Cake Mix - German Chocolate with Hershey's Dutch Cocoa. Delicious every time! As always - pudding in the mix! Tested and Betty Crocker Kitchens approved. Each Betty Crocker product promises delicious homemade taste every time. Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 2 other carbohydrate, 2-1/2 fat. Carbohydrate choices: 2-1/2.function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600043300'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good today I hope 🤞 I like this flavor good taste great flavor I recommend it easy to prepare and clean up my family love it we are satisfied customers thanks u can get it at Walmart
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I love making this cake for my mom! It's her favorite! I used to make this when she had company over and they loved it. Cake mixes like these really got me into baking. 10/10 would recommend.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN
I buy the different flavors in these to make chess bars! they are so amazing. I found the recipe of Pinterest its so simple and only a few ingredients. Butter, cake mix eggs, cream cheese and powdered sugar!! the strawberry ones are so good.
Joanna C.
Carrollton, TX
Perfect German Chocolate cake mix! Delicious and not dry like many mixes turn out to be. Pair this with Betty Crocker's icing, and you're in for a treat!
Yarid G.
Los Fresnos, TX
This cake mix makes the best brownies. If you add an extra egg and extra tablespoon of butter it will be an extra moist.
Jessica G.
Love their cake mixes! Can't go wrong with them, when you need a quick yummy moist cake!! There's not one cake that hasn't turned out delish
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Love this flavor. Easy step by step instructions anyone can follow. Quick easy bake and ingredients used.
Jess A.
It's not as moist as I thought it would be but stays up pretty well in terms of decorating.
Elsa S.
Super easy to not only prepare but to make it totally met my expectations being very self explanatory and yet still very good tasting. I purchased it at my local shop rite. I would totally buy this product again for whenever I'm in the baking or pound cake mood.
Poppy R.
Ystrad Mynach
VEGAN!!! I love these cake mixes! They are actually vegan you just add banana or whatever instead of the egg and the butter creams are vegan too! They are the beat cake in the boxes and always turn out amazing
Jessica G.
Which cake mix do you consider your favorite?
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
You cannot go wrong with the german chocolate cake!