Betty Crocker Cake Mix Spice - 12 Pack uploaded by Jessica A.

BY BETTY CROCKER #82 in Baking Mix

Cake Mix - White. As always - pudding in the mix! Carbohydrate Choices: 2. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600043030'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• "White cake is SO much better than yellow." in 1 review
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
I love using betty Crocker cake mix for my baked goods! I always get it on sale at food4less $1 for 1 box. I stock up when it goes on sale! The cake mix is perfect so they baked goods come out moist. I would recommend this to anyone who love to bake.
Alana C.
Foodie Expert
This is a really great cake mix! I know that a lot of box mixes for white cake are more of a yellow or vanilla.. But this one is pure white! Really great value because it's so easy to make and doesn't cost that much! Really delicious.. Better than buying a pre made cake!
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Foodie Expert
Love this brand great flavors good taste good value I got it from Walmart super center easy to prepare I recommend this your family well love it and u don’t have to be a great baker 👩‍🍳 it’s that easy to prepare.
Jennifer P.
Bangor, PA
Foodie Expert
Love the taste of the cake. This is the only cake mix I will buy. Cheap and very good product. Never will use any other cake mixes
Jaclyn J.
Brandenburg, KY
Foodie Expert
You won't find a better cake mix. The cakes always turn out moist and very delicious. This is the preferred brand for my family.
Mariah H.
Las Vegas , NV
This cake mix is very affordable, as well as very moist. I keep using it whenever I have to color my cake. It’s amazing!
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
Foodie Expert
I live for sweets, and this cake when I'm dieting kills me because it's so moist and fluffy! And the flavor is so rich!
Rhonda R.
Berryville , Va
My daughter and I had so much fun making cake balls for a holiday party with this cake mix! It was easy and convenient.
Akhda O.
YUM YUM YUM. I love this cake mix. Its so easy to make and its so tasty. I buy this often and it never disappoints!
Felicia V.
La Plata, MO
Boxed cakes are super easy to make and betty Crocker is always delicious.. White cake is my favorite flavor.
Ryashia M.
Do you like this product
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
I've seen some box-cake recipe's where you can substitute the oil/eggs for things like greek yogurt - do you think it would work for this box-cake or probably not due to the consistency?
Allison A.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else add a splash of milk to the mix to make it moist?