Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix, 6.5 oz

Betty Crocker's home-baked muffins are a great meal, snack or even dessert! Perfectly portable for families on the go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix, 6.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I would bake some around the house here & there & my family loves them.” in 1 review
texas
Ok I will confess for YEARS I was a Duncan Hines girl! I believed they were better bakers at everything! They had the best blueberry muffin mix which I always tried to convert Betty Crocker lovers to my side! The sadly-VERY SADLY Duncan Hines made a MAJOR BAD MOVE & decided to create a healthy gluten free healthy muffin mix & for some IGNORANT reason they discontinued their very perfect blueberry muffin mix I had raved about for yrs & was a tradition with our family & extended family!  So I tried the very few blueberry muffin boxed mixes & had to admit Betty Crocker had now moved into first place! Yep! That's what I buy now. Only because the BEST dropped out of the race! I'm still not happy about it & have sent numerous complaints & pleadings for them to bring back the BEST-no responses so far! I'll keep trying to get to the bottom of it!
Mandeville, LA
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love seeing these at my local stores! I pretty much grab them all! Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix is my favorite for quick, easy, and affordable. They taste amazing and the whole family loves and enjoys them too! I’d highly recommend trying them out.
Anderson, SC
Love these little packets! They are SO convenient and taste so good! I love to buy a few of these and shred up some veggies to mix in and freeze them. They heat up wonderfully and are an easy healthier breakfast for my kiddos.
Eubank, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh I love this stuff! It’s so easy to make & it is so delicious! I make these a lot for late night snacks with the husband and we love them. I love the strawberry, the cheesecake flavors too. Yummy! Plus it’s super easy to make. Did I mention that? Lol
Silver Spgs, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg my kids just love these blueberry muffins, we get a few packages and make them together as a family. They are easy to make and very easy directions and I love that my kids help me make these and I love that they like these more than candy lol.
St Catharines, ON
The only company I will buy to make blueberry muffins! They have the perfect amount of blueberries with the perfect taste and texture. Instructions are easy to follow, they even come in packs they make just 4 or 2 muffins so you can make just the right amount
Doral, FL
Me gusta hacer estos muffins  para mi familia y a mis sobrinos en especial les encantan, el precio del producto es bueno es fácil de abrir y de utilizar, saben delicioso a todos en casa les encanta el sabor y la textura, siempre que voy al supermercado voy y agarro una mezcla porque nunca esta de más tener una extra en casa.
Hamilton, ON
Betty Crocker is always my go to, when baking! They always taste amazing, and the steps are so easy to follow. Blueberry muffins are my all-time favorite, and some brands don't taste as good as this brand, it's always my go to when I want to make homemade fresh blueberry muffins. 😁
Crystal City, MO
This is my one and only package blueberry muffin mix. I love this, great taste. I make these for breakfast with bacon and eggs. Then I can eat these throughout the day, heat them up in the microwave, add a little butter or strawberry cream cheese. Perfect! Very reasonable prices.
Edgewater , FL
These are great breakfast muffins. Easy to make low cook time and taste wonderful. If you have a very hungry household like mine you want to buy more than one batch because they go fast. I deathly recommend these that I know you can purchase them in Walmart Publix and Winn-Dixie.