Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix -16.9oz

Betty Crocker's home-baked muffins are a great meal, snack or even dessert! Perfectly portable for families on the go. Also makes great bread!

Do you enjoys these bluerry muffins?
Do you like this blueberry muffin mix?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix -16.9oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My family loves them.in reviews
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down, the best muffin mix! We always keep a box around for when real baking is too much effort. They are incredibly moist and taste amazing. I love the real blueberries in a can especially because I can add leftover fresh blueberries to the mix! 10/10 would reccomend!!
Saint Albans, NY
Make these almost every weekend for the weekdays my sister and brother loves them and so do I amazing and easy to bake
Wellford, SC
1,875 reviews
Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix -16.9oz uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These blueberry muffins are so delicious and yummy. Extremely quick and easy to fix. Very affordable
Summerville, SC
Taste Delish and don't take too long to cook ! Also can make pancakes out of these and kids love them !
LA
Purchased at: Target
This is product only has two ingredients and that’s great. And the product is really inexpensive and tastes.
This is a good blueberry muffin mix. The ones with canned blueberries are always best. I prefer the krusteaz mix over this one though.
Dalzell , SC
Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix -16.9oz uploaded by Natalie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best mix with blueberry to make #muffins. My husband loves when I prepare them, even he asks me to take him to work and share with his military co-workers. This mix never missing I'm my home🤤💖 Just guess who else loves my super muffins?
Austin, TX
Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix -16.9oz uploaded by Ash M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
had this for breakfast one time, freshly baked with bacon and fruits! it was just heavenly! smells sooo good and taste was divine! husband loved it! would def restock with this esp around this time. ❤️Betty Crocker
Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix -16.9oz uploaded by Tammy F.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best muffin mix! Quick and easy to follow directions and I love that it comes with natural berries instead of those artificial or dehydrated ones. Moist and delicious. My whole family loves them!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE blueberry muffins. These are truly some of my favorites. They are simple to mix and bake. I love that the blueberries are natural berries and not some dehydrated berry. They bake up easily. They are light and fluffy! #blueberrymuffins # Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix