Gluten Free Pancake mix makes fluffy, mouth-watering pancakes, waffles, and more. Quick and easy breakfast; just add water and pour onto griddle.

Where did you buy this?
Es rico en vitaminas y minerales, lo cual ayuda a tener un mejor rendimiento físico
What's your favorite thing to make with this mix besides pancakes or waffles?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Bisquick Baking Mix, Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mix, 16 Oz Box!
Product Highlights
“And the textures of the pancakes are never going to fool anyone into believing it's anything but gluten free. ” in 2 reviews
Lafayette
Not the best gluten-free baking mix, but one of the most widely available. It's good for what it advertises- pancakes and biscuits. I wouldn't try to make brownies or cupcakes with it. I prefer to mix my flours myself, but my daughter loves pancakes, we both have Celiac disease, and I don't always have time to mix everything.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love using this to make pancakes and sausage balls. However, it doesn't make the best biscuits. I only was blessed with food allergies at 22 so it doesn't really compare to regular biscuits. It is great for homemade sausage balls and items like that. Would recommend and isn't bad priced.
I use this mix all the time. I love the taste of it and it is easy to throw together. The price could be a little better but i would pay any amount of money for them. I would absolutely recommend getting this mix.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best mix for making gluten free pancakes that I have found so far. My pancakes come out flavorful and fluffy. Just like most other gluten free mixes, it can be pricey but there are places that sell it for a reasonable price.
Lakewood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Betty Crocker Bisquick Baking Mix, Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mix, 16 Oz Box uploaded by Alana N.
I bought this pancake and waffle mix the other night at #Target our of desperation because the one in Brick, NJ does not carry Simple Mills. I was shocked. I honestly would not buy it again because it does not taste good. It is very #plain and #bland and thankfully, the Designer Whey French Vanilla protein powder that I added to it gave it some flavor and so did the sunflower seeds. The batter came out way too #thick, so I had to add more milk and the pancakes took longer to cook because of the thickness. They were a #mess to make as well. I like #fluffy pancakes but these were also #gross tasting. I'm only eating them because I am super hungry and I do not want to waste the pancakes. Betty Crocker Bisquick Baking Mix, Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mix, 16 Oz Box
Windsor , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We use this mix for pancakes, dumplings, pizza crust and homemade chicken fingers. You don't notice it's gluten free and my family really enjoys it. It doesn't have the gritty texture of many of the other gf mixes. The box is small and the price is a bit more than the regular mix, but when you have to have gf this is worth it to have normal tasting food.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Betty Crocker Bisquick Baking Mix, Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mix, 16 Oz Box uploaded by Stephanie S.
I have tried a few gluten free pancake mixes, most of them expensive and only makes a few pancakes..... so glad Bisquick started to make this! Prior to being gluten free I always loved Bisquick pancake mix for so many things and would still use it to make pancakes and biscuits for my husband but now I can make them for myself too!
Dublin, OH
This baking mix is amazing! It can be used for so many different baking products. I always have a box in my house. This mix makes the best gluten free pancakes. Most gluten free bread products do not rise due to the lack of gluten. I had tried many gluten free pancake mixes before I found this one and they were all terrible. But this mix has a normal pancake consistency. They are light and taste delicious!
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Honestly these are not very good. They have taste at all and they don't really brown very well. Definitely need to add stuff like chocolate chips, vanilla or bananas. Texture is ok but not the best. Definitely like xo baking company mix much better!
Iowa City, IA
As a celiac, I am highly allergic to gluten. This can be a struggle as product's are either super expensive or they taste like card board. Not this stuff. It is completely affordable and tastes just like normal pancakes. My boyfriend even makes them now because he says they are better than the regular mix. It is so nice having affordable and reliable gluten-free products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...