Food & SnacksPantryCooking & Baking IngredientsBisquick
Betty Crocker Baking Mix, Complete Pancake and Waffle Mix, Buttermilk with Whole Grain, 28 Oz Box

Pancake mix makes fluffy, mouth-watering pancakes, waffles, and more. Quick and easy breakfast; just add water and pour onto griddle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Bisquick Baking Mix, Complete Pancake and Waffle Mix, Buttermilk with Whole Grain, 28 Oz Box!
Cynthia G.
Makes the best pancakes I've been eating these since I was a little girl they're my go to mix always making every Sunday it's a tradition
Jonda M.
Bedford, IA
So glad I had a box in cupboard. I wanted biscuits and gravy for breakfast and had no biscuits. These were so quick and easy. Heavier than canned biscuits but saved the day.
Chris B.
I've been using this brand for years when my husband wants pancakes. You can adjust the amount of liquid to thin or thicker consistency. You can also prepare biscuits or a coffee cake with its base if you care to. It's a versatile product and I recommend it.
Ariana W.
Elyria, OH
This mix is very versatile you can use it to make jus about everything! Pancakes, waffles, biscuits. Can make a breakfast the perfect breakfast. I use mine mostly for pancakes and you can add basically anything I make it as instructions suggest and add a little melted butter and a splash of syrup.
Robin W.
Reisterstown, MD
1,313 reviews
I buy This brand because it's quick and easy to make I also use This mix when I'm making pancakes Chicken pot pie crust Pizza dough Biscuits it is great for everything it's very very affordable easy to find in stores I have recommended to others for years
Maria P.
Roswell, GA
I love how you can just add water and stir! So easy to make. My pancakes always end up being fluffy and delicious for the family.
Soleen Z.
It’s quick and easy to make. But the instructions on thr back for the measurements are not always accurate and you have to alternate it as you go but for the price i think you can get a better mix. It’s okay.
Kenzie H.
West Point, UT
I like how this makes waffles or pancakes and you don’t have to grab a new container for them. Nice and fluffy- just how they should be!
Amber B.
Jackson, MS
This is such a hit in our house! We love pancakes and these are soft and fluffy! 😍.
Adrianna G.
Pancakes come out nice and fluffy, thick and buttery, taste delicious, kids love them. I use milk with the batter for extra fluffiness

Looking for your answer?