BY HAMBURGER HELPER

We at Helper promise to help you put a delicious meal on the table.Our recipes are made with wholesome pasta, high-quality spices, & have a delicious sauce for you to enjoy! see more...

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I love the beef pasta! My favorite of all the hamburger helpers! I like to buy them from the Dollar Tree because it's a dollar. For whatever reason the grocery stores up charge these.

Quick, easy and tasty!
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
Cheap, delicious, and simple! Hamburger Helper is a quick and scrumptious way to feed the family or a very hungry single person. I don't judge. You can make it with any ground meat and make it healthier than with beef.
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
If you’ve never tried this go ahead and add it to your grocery list! I LOVE this kind of hamburger helper! It’s SO good. It’s super easy to make, just a little bit of milk, water, beef and they provide the noodles and the seasoning. It makes for a quick, easy, and delicious meal!
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I love this hamburger helper flavor it's so good and I make it with mash potatoes on the side with corn too. And it's cheap not expensive at all maybe just depends on the ground beef price
Destin H.
Resaca, GA
Always love these! They are great in a pinch and especially if you're running low on groceries! It's a whole meal!

Walmart