Betty Crocker Banana Nut Muffin Mix 6.4 oz

Betty Crocker's home-baked muffins are a great meal, snack or even dessert! Perfectly portable for families on the go. Also makes great bread!

Its just perfect so yummy
Start your review of Betty Crocker Banana Nut Muffin Mix 6.4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I would highly recommend them!in reviews
Olympia, WA
I use these every week for the brunch at my work. They are super simple and easy and one of the hot items!
Great to use in a time pinch for a quick mix and tasty snack! I would buy this product again
North Riverside, IL
Betty Crocker Banana Nut Muffin Mix 6.4 oz uploaded by Gladis B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes the best banana bread muffins ♥️🤗 I recomend 100%. Its not the healthiest but super yummy ♥️ i gave some muffins to my daughters and they loved them ♥️
Vicco, KY
Quick easy breakfast for my family to enjoy in a hurry, they are delicious and perfect every time, add a little cream cheese um delicious
Albany, NY
My brand has 1st name Its Betty Crocker😀. Quick easy fresh out the oven. Just great taste really enjoy making muffins. Very wide varity .sold local retail.
Concord
These are so delicious! I feel like Betty Crocker herself came to my house and made these herself. These had the best flavor and tasted so moist and fresh! They’re evening better coming out of the oven.
Anderson, CA
These are great if your craving that home made banana bread but don't have any Tim to make it! You honestly can't really tell a difference except they aren't as moist as homemade bread! Very good though.
Wellford, SC
1,875 reviews
Quick and easy to fix. I always a great price. You can’t go wring with this brand.Always delicious
Thomasville, NC
I bake these atleast once a week. My family really enjoys them and they’re super easy no time hardly at all. Highly recommend extremely affordable.
Chocowinity, NC
I love these betty Crocker banana nut muffins!! I love the betty Crocker brand everyone should try these!