Betty Crocker Banana Nut Muffin and Quick Bread Mix, 12.3 oz

Betty Crocker's home-baked muffins are a great meal, snack or even dessert! Perfectly portable for families on the go. Also makes great bread!

Its just perfect so yummy
Start your review of Betty Crocker Banana Nut Muffin and Quick Bread Mix, 12.3 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I would highly recommend them!” in 1 review
Mamou, LA
Banana Nut has to be my all time favorite muffin , so of course I love these. They’re so easy to make and taste delicious! I’d only love if they came in bigger batches !
Xenia , OH
If youve never tried this, please go out to your local grocery store and purchase it! It tastes amazing!! You can’t even tell it’s from a box! This is the closest I could find to my grandmothers secret recipes! She would never tell! It’s also very affordable and would make a great treat to bring to a gathering!
Ontario
This are my absolute favorite! I enjoy them hot or cold, morning lunch night or for a snack, at home or on the go, they are perfect for everything! A strong yummy banana flavor and a mouthful of walnuts with every bite! You never have to worry whether theyll b fresh or not, thats for sure!
Conroe, TX
When you want something semisweet and don't want to make it from scratch, this is a great alternative! Not only does she sell the banana-but but she has a wide variety of flavors as well! She also puts the directions o the back for convenience
My son loves muffins and I️ tried these - but doesn’t seem like they stay as moist as I would like them too. They dry out pretty quickly. The nuts are a little harder than I was expecting but still good brand on other items.
Bangor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Banana nut is my all time fav. My go-to! These are simple to make, and are always so moist and satisfying! Very affordable, and easy to keep in the pantry! Highly recommend these for any family! Great to take in the go too!
hyannis
Yum! I made these a few weeks ago. I have a cupcake maker that is a lot like a waffle maker but for muffins and cupcakes and it made these muffins come out so great. I like to add a little extra overripe bananas to it :)
This product is nice and easy to make I love picking in my kitchen and it's fun activities for me and my kids to do together and this quality of product is super delicious when they're done baking I recommend them
Clovis, NM
I live banana bread but when it come to gatherings or potluck this is my favorite it’s easy and fast it’s does homer the taste to banana muffins it’s a great value and definitely will keep purchasing this
Antelope , CA
Not really a big fan of banana but muffins mix powders. But not bad to quickly stir up for a quick snack for your sweet tooth. I really like how simple it is to mix up and bake for random guest visits.