Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes 4.9 oz

Real sliced potatoes in a creamy cheddar sauce with dashes of onion and herbs. Its delicious as is, or add your own twist. These 100% American Grown Potatoes make a perfect side dish for your family meal.

Do these take along time to cook.. can I use these in cockpot meals
Start your review of Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes 4.9 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
One of my favorite side dishes to make for dinner goes great with just avid any meat you can make and super easy to doin reviews
Cant go wrong with a potato side dishin reviews
Alicia H.
1,475 reviews
Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes 4.9 oz uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These Au Gratin potatoes are pretty good. They're made with real sliced potatoes and coated and baked in a nice cheesy sauce. You need 2 cups of boiling water, 1/2 cup of your preferred milk, and 2 tablespoons of butter to complete the recipe. Its fairly easy to make and pretty good overall.
Lorrie M.
Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes 4.9 oz uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes 4.9 oz bubbly, cheesy goodness! These are so quick and easy to make. I pop these in the oven as a quick and easy side dish to any main dish. So yummy! Perfect for a cheat day on any diet!
Sabrina V.
Greensboro, NC
Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes 4.9 oz uploaded by Sabrina V.
I actually thought there weren't many potatoes in the box (maybe because they shrink when they are dehydrated?), so I peeled and cut one whole potato and added it to the mix. I added an extra five minutes. I added some more salt as well, because of the extra potato, and sprinkled black pepper. It turned out great. When I sent out the picture to my friends, no one believed it came from a box!
Dayanna L.
Yuma, AZ
Muy rico lo use en navidad la verda nunca habia probado de esta marca pero me parecio bien y bueno
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I love these potatoes and they are so easy to make. They are very affordable. My daughter evens loves them.
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I've tried many au gratin potato brands and Betty Crocker are by far the best. They come out of the oven creamy and not too crunchy. They are a Thanksgiving necessity at our house. I highly recommend them.
RUTH H.
251 W Spruce Ave Byesville OH
Thank you, for allowing my family to have some delicious sides in a very timely manner! We love these so much and usually have them about once a week!
Ashley B.
Decatur, GA
I just cooked these the other night. Being a mother this really comes in handy they are each to make and good to eat. I have a picky toddler that just about doesn’t like anything but he enjoys these. He always tells me momma these good !!
Feliciaann R.
Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes 4.9 oz uploaded by Feliciaann R.
Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes 4.9 oz uploaded by Feliciaann R.
Just made this for dinner and the family loves it! Creamy cheesy delicious tender potatoes a great side.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Love these potatoes! I keep them in my house for a quick go to side item. I really enjoy them and they are easy to make. I buy from Winn Dixie or publix or Walmart. Very satisfied with this product. I would recommend