Bettty Crocker Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix uploaded by Grizette M.

BY BETTY CROCKER #3 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker® Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix.
Premium brownie mix with Hershey®'s.
Hershey®'s fudge pouch & melt away chips in the mix.
Hershey®'s fudge.
Makes 8x8 pan. see more...

• Does anyone else prefer cold brownies over hot?! they taste wond...5 Answers
  • How long do you suggest putting this in the oven for?3 Answers
  • "I highly recommend this" in 1 review
  • "It was very good and not hard." in 1 review
Helen R.
oh my God this is a divinura, I love to bake and this can not miss on my grocery list, is the best mix of brownies market, if I do not do it in myself home with traditional ingredients, is my choice because it is the recipe more like a homemade without boxes.
Stephanie  F.
Super good and creamy!! These are my son's absolute favorite brownie mix, I try to stay away from them but they are too good not to! Definitely NOT something you want to have around when you're on a diet.
Chelsey W.
These brownies are delicious. The directions are easy to follow. The cooking times are correct. I love topping them with powdered sugar as well as ice cream.
Glynis A.
Columbus, OH
I love baking, ESPECIALLY homemade scratch recipe brownies. However, if I'm in a pinch, these are a great alternative.
Kayla J.
Polk City, FL
These are by far the best brownies I have ever tasted! They always come out so fluffy and moist and never dry. I also suggest replacing the water with milk instead and it makes it just that much more rich and decadent! I usually make these brownies at least twice a month! 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Tara L.
I love to bake - but when I don't feel like baking from scratch, these brownies are a good go-to! People always ask for the recipe, and all I have to say is Betty Crocker! The brownies come out great, they are perfectly fudgey and soft when cooled.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
I make cream cheese swirl brownies that everyone loves. I make the brownie mix from scratch often, but I also use a mix sometimes. This one and giradelli fudge are the best for cream cheese swirl. It's a moist soft and thick type brownie with rich decadent chocolate flavor. No one notices when I use this mix instead of making my own!
Yolexis C.
ultimately the greatest brownies in the world! The instructions are extremely easy to follow and there’s no way to get it wrong. It comes out perfect and the brownies just melt in your mouth! I️ highly recommend.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
These brownies are killer. They are very fudgy brownies with a rich chocolate taste. I love eating them with a cold glass of milk. I’ll definitely be purchasing them again and I recommend them to others as well!
Francine S.
Los angeles
I love this brand when it comes to their brownie mixes. Their brownies always come out moist and gooey. I've used this brand numerous times and I always come back to it. I make some brownies and add kit kat and oreos to the middle of the mix.
Natalie R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else prefer cold brownies over hot?! they taste wonderful and gooey
Claire M.
How long do you suggest putting this in the oven for?