Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsNut ButtersBetterbody Foods
PB Fit "USDA Organic" Powder, Peanut Butter, 30 Ounce (Pack of 3)

by Betterbody Foods

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BetterBody Foods PB Fit "USDA Organic" Powder, Peanut Butter, 30 Ounce (Pack of 3)!
Nate M.
Gilbert, AZ
BetterBody Foods PB Fit "USDA Organic" Powder, Peanut Butter, 30 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Nate M.
Purchased at: Costco
I use this peanut butter powder every day in my protein shakes. I was using traditional peanut butter, but wanted to see if this powder would taste the same but blend better. This powder tastes just as good as regular peanut butter, but it dissolves great. I mix mine with almond milk and protein powder to make chocolate / peanut butter milk shake. I am very satisfied with this product.
Nann S.
Sturgis, MI
BetterBody Foods PB Fit "USDA Organic" Powder, Peanut Butter, 30 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Nann S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was skeptical Of this when purchased. I really bought it for smoothies but just started recently using it in cooking. It is a easy heathly substitute and definitely tastes like peanut butter. It is a little pricey but does seem to last a long time. Would recommend.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
BetterBody Foods PB Fit "USDA Organic" Powder, Peanut Butter, 30 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Amanda-Kay P.
Purchased at: Costco
This has been a money saving nutruitious staple in our home during the pandemic. It is super easy and fast to prepare, and yummy to eat. It is smooth and creamy, and can be used in many different ways and in a variety of recipes. I love that there is no added oil and that it is organic!
Amy C.
Anacortes, WA
BetterBody Foods PB Fit "USDA Organic" Powder, Peanut Butter, 30 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Amy C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Only have a few minutes to make breakfast? I’m addicted to PB fit! I mixed regular with chocolate, toasted an English muffin, sliced a perfectly ripe banana, and poured on the local honey! BAMN! 👊🏼✅
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great alternative to peanut butter. I like to add it to almond milk and chocolate protein powder to make a morning shake. It blends really well.
Carlinne B.
Conroe, TX
My boyfriend use this one for the workouts days. He loves it, and he loves that is of peanut butter.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Costco
Organic PB fit peanut butter powder is awesome.I put this in our smoothies tastes so good.All natiral, gluten free, protein.This is great to take on hikes or traveling.For awesome peanut butter just add 2 Tbsp Organic PB fit snd 11/2 Tbsp water super easy and super [email protected]!This is a must have in our house.I will buy this again.I definitely recomend this product to everyone.
Tina
Ann arbor, MI
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This is perfect for adding onto smoothies, oatmeal, your cookie recipe, pancakes, yogurt, anything!
Aubree S.
St George, UT
Yummm I really love this product so much. It’s a staple in my kitchen. I hydrate with a bit of water or almond milk to dip apples and celery in or put on toast, but my favorite way to use this is as an additional powder in my protein smoothies/shakes! Also try sprinkling a little on ice cream! So good!!
Audrey A.
Kirkland, WA
This stuff tastes EXACTLY like regular, sweet peanut butter once you add water to it. I put it in oatmeal, ice cream, protein shakes...I use it it as dip for fruits. AND the protein is higher than regular peanut butter, so it's perfect for counting macros. I'd recommend buying more than one jar (especially if you're a peanut butter lover like myself) because you won't get enough of it.

Looking for your answer?