BY BETTERBODY FOODS #26 in Cooking Oil

Ingredients: 100% Organic Coconut Oil see more...

• When you are using this Coconut Oil on your hair, do you ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sofia B.
Fairfax, VA
I LOVE THIS COCONUT OIL. I love how big this tub is, it has lasted me months. And I bought it at Kroger and I'm so happy I found it. I don't use it to cook really. But I use it as lotion sometimes for smooth skin, or when I'm wearing a skirt and I want my legs to have that shiny look (like a natural highlighter). I also use it to remove my makeup in my nightly routine. I take a good tablespoon for your whole face, and rub my makeup off. Then I take a wash cloth and put it under really hot water (wring out the water) and then put it on my face for a like a steamer and then wipe the make up off. It gets everything! No need for makeup wipes or eye makeup remover oils.
I also use this oil to do hair masks. I usually take a good amount and melt it. Then put it only at the end of my hair and never on my roots, because washing it off takes forever and sometimes days. But literally makes your hair feel so much better.

Before you stick your hand in there make sure to wash your hands so your coconut oil doesn't have bacteria in it!

Recommend for anyone to buy!
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
I LOVE using coconut oil for my hair! I purchased this coconut oil at either Walmart or Kroger (but I have the 29 fl oz container). It has lasted me a fairly long time...which probably would have been a bit longer had I not spilled some of it. It melts really easily so you have to make sure that you keep it somewhere that is going to remain cool. If it does ever melt for you, you can either put it in the fridge for a few hours or you can just blast your AC and it will harden right back up.
Tiffany M.
I love coconut oil! I love it! I put it on my natural hair, sauté vegetables with it and I put it on my skin for moisture at night. It is definitely has multi purposes so you get your money's worth! I purchased mine from Harris Teeter. I am satisfied with this product and I do recommend it.
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA
I really love coconut oil, apart from that it's healthier to use at all. I really liked this brand, this is the presentation I have and I buy it in Walmart but I do not remember the price but I recommend it
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor, MI
HUGE jar, GREAT value. I literally use this stuff for EVERYTHING! Cooking, baking, teeth whitening, moisturizing, everything. I absolutely cannot say enough good things about coconut oil and I am beyond happy with this brand's quality and value.
Ashley L.
This has helped me stay on track this new year with making healthier choices when it comes to cooking. You can use this in many different ways, has now become one of my top favorite items now.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
I use this for homemade face masks, moisturizer, diaper cream for my daughter, cooking. Its a fantastic product. But it smells horrible when cooking with it. Doent have a taste is is really good.
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
I absolutely LOVE this coconut oil. I live by it! I use it for lotion, highlighter, night mask, makeup remover,it has so many uses! And this one $20 container has lasted me MONTHS! One of my must have items!
Kelsey L.
This is my favorite brand of coconut oil! I use it for everything from cooking to making sugar scrubs and taking off my makeup! This is a must have in every household!
Katie S.
Ellensburg, WA
I absolutely love coconut oil! It's amazing for anything and everything. My daughter gets constant #earinfections and I just warm up some of this coconut oil and drip it into her ear and it doesn't hurt her anymore. I have also used it for my own ear infections. It's great to combine with baking soda and use it as a toothpaste. There are a million other things you could use coconut oil on.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
When you are using this Coconut Oil on your hair, do you mix it with anything? How long do you leave it on your hair?