Better Than Ears Premium Dog Treats, Smoky Bacon Flavor- 36-Count Pouch, Net Wt. 31.1oz

BY BETTER THAN EARS

Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
My dog is obsessed with them. We recently purchased the peanut butter version and he loves them. They are great not too hard or soft. They don't last long, but I didn't expect them to. Sometimes I break it in half or just give him the entire ear. I would recommend this product to other dog owners.
Jessica G.
Lexington, KY
My pups LOVE THESE. Although they go super fast b/c my pups are big! I love that they are soft and if you dog tries to swallow them whole it won't be as damaging as a raw hide.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
My dog likes this its his second favorite treat, the first being begging strips. I wish I could find a vegan version .
Stacy D.
Lebanon, PA
These are one of my dog's favorite treats. She goes crazy for them! They must taste really good to her.
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
My dogs love these treats and I like to give them these instead of pigs ears because it's a healthy alternative.
Allison W.
My dogs like these but they like pigs ears a lot better! We don't buy these often.