BY BETTER THAN BOUILLON

Better Than Bouillon Vegetarian No Beef Base: Makes 9.5 quarts of broth 38 servings Made with seasoned vegetables see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacquelyn N.
Fargo, ND
I like all varieties of Better Than Boullian. But, Vegetarian No Beef Base is amazing. It is not a weak watered down flavor like a lot of vegetable bases. It is full flavored and robust. I use this instead of oil or butter to steam my vegetables, poach eggs, and steam my fish. It is amazing and I recommend it to anyone-vegetarian or not.
Ryoko M.
I have used the vegetable one, as well as the clam broth in this brand and have loved both. I used the buy the large format one from Costco. This broth is amazing, in the fact that you can use as much as you want, and as little as you want to match your taste. I'm taking on star off because they need to come up with a better container. Even though I put the lit back on lightly, the paste somehow glues the lid on and I cannot open it the next time.
Clair H.
Greensburg, PA
I use better than bouillon in just about everything. It's easier to store than cans and cartons of broth. Bouillon cubes take forever to disintegrate and bouillon granules don't have great flavor. With BtB, I'll microwave a measuring cup full of water, stir in a spoon of BtB, and throw it into whatever I'm cooking. The chicken flavor has a marked impact on my homemade chicken soup and chicken dumplings. And the beef works great in beef stew base. Can't recommend this enough.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
THANK GOD I FOUND THIS. I am a huge soup fan, and having most of these cubes be meat based was a drag! This is wonderful in French Onion Soup... it's not too salty if you know how to cook properly... and I will honestly say it's better than any other base I've tried. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Jessica W.
I have tried all of the Better Than Bouillon flavors, and they are all amazing! Full of flavor!! I currently have this vegetarian one and you can use it in anything. I have been adding it to my soups, enchiladas, even when I saute or steam vegetables! It is truly better than any other bouillon or broth that I have tried.
Vivian W.
Denver, CO
I keep Better than Bouillon on the pantry shelf since I first found out about it. When no homemade stock is available this stuff does the job and takes up much less room than boxed or canned versions. It also lasts a long time after being opened which is really good since I usually go with the homemade stuff.
Amy G.
Olton, TX
I love this veggie base. I use it to make soups and sauces. It dissolves great and tastes so yummy! I love this brand and their products!
Daisy F.
This is a great product, except for the MSG. I wish it was healthier but it dfinitely works for its purpose
Laura F.