BY BETTER THAN BOUILLON

Superior Touch® Better Than Bouillon® Chicken Base.
Makes 9.5 quarts of broth.
Made from chicken meat with natural juices.
38 servings. see more...

Tona W.
High Point, NC
After using this I completely stopped using bouillon cubes. I agree with the name! I've been experimenting with different chicken and noodle recipes lately. After using this any of them tastes amazing!
Amy L.
This stuff is amazing. I've been using it (and the beef variety) for years now. It has great flavor, and you can make chicken broth in a pinch. Also, a jar of this keeps in the fridge forever. It is so much better than working with bouillon cubes or going to the store all the time to buy broth. I use this at least a couple times a week when making orzo. It adds such great flavor!
Denise B.
Dothan , AL
When you don't have the time to make your own stock, this is an excellent substitute. The depth of flavor is intense and rich without the saltiness often found in canned products. You can make as much or as little as you need. Once I found this amazing product, bouillon cubes were no longer a product in my kitchen. We use it in marinades, add to pasta water, and even as a hot beverage when we feel under the weather.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
My grandmother swears by this stuff, so if you're grandmother thinks it's a good product it must be haha. This isn't nearly as salty and bouillon cubes and has a much richer flavor. This paste is super simple as well so I love having it around for when I'm under the weather and I just want broth.
Mary S.
Lexington, KY
This is the best product that I have found to use when I don't have homemade stock ready. This is full of flavor and not just salted water. There is a depth to the flavor that is difficult to find without making your own stock. A great plus is that it dissolves very easily!
Sarah K.
This is the absolute best tasting chicken base that I have found. Makes great soups and is is also great for adding extra flavor to rice/quinoa and other grains. I always get mine at costco.
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Easy to use and tastes like homemade broth. Then only complaint I have is that if it sits for too long it gets very congealed and you have to really work to loosen it up again.
Brook F.
I always keep this on hand for soups and sauces. It has a way better flavor and depth than regular canned chicken broth or the dry cubes!
Troy G.
Much better chicken flavor than your standard bouillon cubes. Works well when you don't have stock available or need a quick punch of flavor.
Amy G.
Olton, TX
I love this chicken base. I use it to make soups and sauces. It dissolves great and tastes so yummy!
Rob K.
What does the 'Superior Touch' label mean?
Brook F.
Do you find this makes your soups and such have a richer better taste? How's it compare to homemade Broth?
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this gluten free? We have a child attending Thanksgiving that's allergic to dairy and gluten so I'm trying to figure out how to boost flavour.