BY BETTER THAN BOUILLON

Large 16-ounce jar makes 19 quarts of broth (or 76 servings). 50% less sodium than regular Organic Vegetable Base. Certified organic ingredients; USDA Organic (by QAI); Certified Vegan! see more...

• What stores carry this product would love to try? 2 Answers
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
I use this in my chicken noodle soup recipe, and i love it. Also in chicken and dumplings. I can never go wrong with better than boullion, although it is comparable to knorrs. The price point is manageable as well. No artificial taste like some of the other brands i've tried!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Foodie Expert
Soup is my favorite thing to eat and cook so I have a lot of experience with many broths and bouillons. This stuff have been my go to chicken base for a few years now. It looks like a small amount of product for the price but the base is concentrated and goes a long way. There is a richness that I don't find in cartons, cans or bouillon cubes. It gives soups a truly homemade flavor - like you boiled the chicken and veggies in a stock yourself. I appreciate the low sodium option as well. If I want to amp up the chicken flavor - I can do so without ending up with a salt bomb.
Deven S.
Deven S.
Foodie Expert
Holy grail! Way cheaper than buying boxes of chicken stock and tastes way better than the chix boullion my mom
Used growing up. Love buying this when it goes on sale and stocking up!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Foodie Expert
I discovered the Organic Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base at our local Costco and gave it a chance. I make soup at least once a week. I was accustomed to using Knorr bouillon and was excited to try something new. This stuff has a less artificial taste than the others I have tried. Since its more of a paste, it also dissolves well and lasts in the fridge for a while. I've never had a jar go bad, maybe because we always use it? Try it if you haven't, you will be glad you did!
Toni C.
Toni C.
Foodie Expert
I love that you can make as little or as much as you like and you can make it stronger or weaker to your taste by adding more or less. I found that even when using boiling water it took quite a while to dissolve, unlike their beef base which dissolves really quickly. Other than that I love this product. It tastes great, it's convenient, easy to use, and lasts a long time in the fridge.
Nicky R.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
This stuff is amazing. I love the low sodium option and it is just as flavorful as the regular version. I prefer this over keeping chicken stock on hand because it keeps longer after opening and takes up much less space. You can add it into anything that you would use broth for.
mandi b.
mandi b.
Foodie Expert
This paste based bouillon is way more potent compared to the cubes or granules. can be used with any stock recipe. I usually use my kurig to dispense the hot water needed to make my broth.
Helen S.
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC
My absolute favorite chicken bouillon. their original recipe is MUCH TOO SALTY but this reduced sodium is just right. great umame without too much salt. hard to find in my grocery store but available at Costco
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
This is the best bouillon you can get. I actually used some of it last night for turkey soup. I normally use it for chicken noodle, but it worked great with the turkey. It has so much flavor to it!
Marcia B.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
I will never go back to those high in sodium cubes again. This base has lasted me a while and I only need a little bit for so much flavor. I want to try other flavors as well
Aree A.
Aree A.
Charleston, SC
What stores carry this product would love to try?