BY BETTER THAN BOUILLON

All natural* Better than Bouillon™ Reduced Sodium Vegetable Base.
26% less sodium than our regular vegetable base.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
38 servings.
Makes 9.5 quarts of broth. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
This is, by far, the best vegetable stock on the market. I love how I can control the saltiness since it’s concentrated and the flavor is outstanding! I do have a hard time finding it sometimes, but it lasts for quite a while so I don’t have to go out searching too often. Love this stuff!!
dorothy l.
Normalville, PA
Skip the bouillon cubes lots of salt in most of those. This stuff is great it mixes nicely and has lots of flavor perfect for when you homemade soup needs a little boost.
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
I prefer the reduced sodium version, as the original veggie stock tends to be very salty. I use this in soups, sautéing, I'll throw a tsp or 2 into a meatloaf or meatballs to get a really savory flavor. It has never disappointed!!
Crys W.
Del Norte, CO
Their name is perfect because this is better than any bullion product that I have tried. It adds great flavor to soups and sauces. It dissolves easily in hot liquid. We have this on hand at all times. The mushroom flavor is good too.
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
I have been trying to eat more organic and plant based (very positive results so far!) And this is great for a quick soup base, not to mention I enjoy the taste (not by itself but a soup full of veggies). I get mine at costco which I believe is cheaper than walmart and a better company to support in my opinion. Great value!
Ivy M.
Aberdeen, WA
This is concentrated broth base essentially. I use this in a lot of soup recipes. They all end up tasting wonderful and it lasts a very long time in the refrigerator. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a lot of time to shop and cook.
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
I love that this is a paste and dissolves better than cubes or powder. It seems a little more concentrated flavor wise. It is also a little pricey but worth it convenience wise.
Tessa G.
Hernando , MS
Pretty good! I love that it's vegetable based, but still miss the meat flavors! even though it's reduced in sodium you still don't need to add salt bc it has a good flavor.
Rochelle E.
Livermore, CA
Highly recommend. Better than bouillon provides great flavor to any food you use it in. I use this anytime I make a soup or risotto. I will definitely continue using this.
Angie J.
Macomb, MI
Absolutely love this product easy to use and lots of flavor. Dissolves easily and is very well concentrated with flavor. A must have in your pantry.
Christina S.
Is this a powder or cubes?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
What's your favorite recipe to use this in?