Better Oats Oatmeal
By Better Oats
#14 in Hot Cereal
Felicia S.
Buffalo, NY
I heard that replacing your breakfast with this everyday for a few weeks promotes some weight loss.I bought a few boxes (not for those reasons though lol) Has anyone found this to be true?
Meg M.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
2 years, 10 months ago
Eating something full of fiber like oats can help reduce your tendency to snack or overeat at lunch because you're just soooo hungry by noon. But there's nothing magical about this oatmeal that helps you lose weight, compared with other healthy breakfasts.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Plainfield, IN
3 years, 9 months ago
If you replace your normal breakfast with oatmeal in the morning not only will it help with energy and weight loss, but oatmeal is good at helping you stay full longer! it is full of fiber as well as heart healthy. It is a great choice!
Cassie V.
Cassie V.
San Antonio, TX
4 years ago
I can't say if this alone is helping with my weight loss (down 10 pounds in 2 months) but I can say that they have lower calories and keep me fuller longer.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Omaha, Ne
4 years, 2 months ago
I think it would depend on what your normal breakfast was. If you typically do fast food breakfast or nothing at all then absolutely. I enjoy oats and a protein drink for breakfast!