BY BETTER OATS

Better Oats Oatmeal
  • "So far I have tried the: Oat Fit Maple & Brown Sugar(which is only 3 Weight Watchers Points+) Mmm…Muffins Blueberry Muffin and the Abundance Maple & Brown Sugar They are all delicious and I look forward to trying more of their flavors! " in 28 reviews
  • "They offer a fantastic 100 calorie option as well... easy grab and go for the office, the packet even acts as a measuring cup!!!" in 22 reviews
  • "I was trying to eat a bit healthier and opted for the apple cinnamon and the blueberry muffin flavors and I must say that I was impressed." in 15 reviews
  • "They have TONS of flavor and the added bonus of the Flax seed, which doesn't change the flavor, makes them even more appealing. " in 10 reviews
  • "It tastes great and I don't need to get out a measuring cup to measure the water because the package has a measuring cup built in!" in 10 reviews
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
For an instant oatmeal, this one is among the best! The oats are hearty and I love the different varieties, especially the flax (I like adding in my own things like honey/berries). I also appreciate the ease of the measuring cup built into the packet; makes it super easy for work!
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
I really like these Better Oats. I tried them because the store I shop at had them on sale. I had never seen them before then. I have tried two varieties the Maple & brown sugar and Apples & cinnamon  and I loved both .  They are hearty but the packet size is less than what I would normally  eat if I were make oatmeal for myself that wasn't in a single serving size. These are pricier than the oatmeal I buy most often but I enjoy the taste of these so much.
Melle E.
Wyoming, MI
I didn't know I liked oatmeal until I stumbled on these during a 5/$5 sale at my local grocery store. My favorite is the hearty apple and cinnamon with the flax seeds. My husband loves the peaces and cream. My kidlet holds out for the strawberries and cream flavor. I also really like the maple and brown sugar, again with added flax if I can find it. We're not fond of the cinnamon roll flavor tho.

It's got a great texture. Not too grainy, not too creamy. Just right, as Goldilocks would say....

One of my favorite parts is the packaging. I love the long pouches with the water line printed right there! No more hunting that stupid 2/3 cup measure that ALWAYS seems to be stuffed in a canister already. It also makes it easy to send them to work for my husband... he can measure his water right there into his coffee cup using the same pouch and 90 seconds later he has perfect, tasty, healthy oatmeal!
Victoria C.
Yucaipa , CA
IF breakfast is the most important part of the day, I have to say this is a great way to start it. Better Oats are quick and easy to prepare and so far the ones I have tasted are delicious!

They are a little chunkier and chewier in texture than most quick oats but I like my oatmeal like that anyway. Even the flavored brands have a very natural taste to them and are not overly sweetened.

I love to take the Raw, Pure & Simple Bare oats and add a sprinkle of Nectresse (another brand Influenster introduced me to, thank you!) and a handful or raisins with a splash of milk. It mixes in great and tastes delicious!
So far I have tried the:
Oat Fit Maple & Brown Sugar(which is only 3 Weight Watchers Points+)
Mmm…Muffins Blueberry Muffin
and the
Abundance Maple & Brown Sugar
They are all delicious and I look forward to trying more of their flavors!
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA
Great tasting item, and super easy to make. Just rip the top off of a product pouch, put in a bowl. Then pour water into product pouch, to measure up to the level shown on the pouch, mix into the bowl, and 90 seconds in the microwave. Within a total of three minutes you can be eating.

Easy way to get 12% of your dietary fiber, with 28 grams of whole grain. And a good source of Omega-3. But my bottom line is it tastes great. These percentages, gram weights, etc., are a bonus.

I like the Maple/Brown Sugar flavor, but haven't tried all flavors.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
Better Oats Oatmeal is no doubt the best instant oatmeal on the market! I have tried other brands of oatmeal even cook up the traditional oatmeal and all them end up tasting mushy and bland. With Better Oats I can enjoy my oatmeal with real fruit, nuts and spices. I love about this brand is that the pouch doubles as a measuring cup for the water required. What a brilliant design idea! With other brands of oatmeal I have to guess/estimate how much water to put in which ended with disastrous results of soggy or dried up oatmeal. Another thing I love about this brand is that it makes it easy to take on trips, work, and ect. So if you are looking for instant oatmeal that is easy to prepare with a good source of nutrients then Better Oats Oatmeal is your choice.
Kali T.
Lebanon, TN
Better Oats oatmeal is pleasantly surprising. Each packet only has 100 calories, 220mg of salt, 18 carbs, and 0g of sugar.

I live by the motto, "the less ingredients, the healthier" and the oatmeal definitely lives up to that with only 7 ingredients.

Each bowl has 25 grams of whole grains and 160mg of Omega-3s.

The flavor is fantastic. I eat the maple and brown sugar flavor personally but I have also tried the blueberry muffin flavor. The oatmeal is sweet enough so you don't have to add any sugar or artificial sweetener and it has a light but delicious taste.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a quick and healthy breakfast!
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Not a fan of these oatmeal packets. The oatmeal is a bit too busy for me- too many different consistencies going on, too many chunks I think. The blueberry flavor is too sweet for my liking and the strawberry seemed off. I'm not really sure how to describe it. I was really looking forward to trying these and I'm sad I don't like them because Now I have a bunch of leftover packets and I don't think I can even convince myself to just get through them.
Heather C.
Painesville, OH
I've only had the Maple and Brown Sugar variety thus far, but it is shockingly delicious. The sleeves are slim and easy to just toss one into your purse and you can measure the fluid right in the pouch! Great to take to the office to grab a quick breakfast (if you had to race out the door) or even for a hot, satisfying lunch. I could just as easily see throwing one into your kids backpack so they can have a quick hot breakfast once they get to school or something they can eat as a healthy after-school snack. I absolutely have to put these on my shopping list to try the other flavors.
Holly N.
Menasha, WI
The flavor is great, though the texture took a little getting used to. It's not sweet like Quaker Oats but it's healthy and I love it. I've tried almost every flavor and the Strawberries or Peaches and Cream are my favorites. The Muffin varieties are great too, I've got a box of Blueberry Muffin in my desk drawer right now. I often eat a quick lunch at my desk and I like that the pouches are made to fill with water to the line marked so you add the right amount of water. The only one I didn't like was the Lavish Dark Chocolate kind.
Myranda D.
Portland, OR
Are these single serve packages?
Makala H.
Are these better than Quaker Oatmeal?
Sara R.
Spokane, WA
What is your favorite flavor?
Melissa H.
What's the best flavor in your opinion?? Also do you feel this falls into cleaning eating? Just curious. I love the product but wanted to get others' thoughts.
Elizabeth G.