Add a Photo
Better Oats Oat Revolution! Instant Oatmeal ~ Apples & Cinnamon Flavor ~ 5 Pouches per 6.15 oz Box (Pack of 3 Boxes)

By OAT REVOLUTION
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN

NO.... this was the nastiest oatmeal I had ever eaten. I even tried 3 different flavors and the texture was just awful. They do have benefits such as low sugar and calories. I really liked the packaging which was one of the biggest reasons I tried it in the first place. But it was just not for me.
Casandra  C.
Casandra C.

Oat revolution is a great instant oatmeal. They are low on sugars compared to other brands and they taste pretty good as well. They also have a fit oat revolution which is low on sugars as well as calories.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

Best oatmeal out there. It has revolutionized the way I consume oatmeal ;) It is cost effective, the flavor is great and its fool proof on how to prepare it. And it minimizes overflow in the microwave.
Christina C.
Christina C.

This brand is just as good as quaker oatmeal! It's cheaper and we'll worth the pricr! Save your money folks!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

Decent for the price/value. Convenient for on the go and tasty, but didn't seem as filling as other oatmeal.
Jenny Flo S.
Jenny Flo S.

I think these are really tasty. I like how fast they are to cook and have low sugar.

Join Now