Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBetter Not Younger
Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo 84 oz/ 250 mL

Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo 8.4 oz/ 250 mL

by Better Not Younger

A shampoo that moisturizes and adds fullness to thin, flat hair without drying out hair. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine and MediumKey Benefits: Add Volume, Maintains Oil Balance, and Reduces FrizzFormulation: Lightweight LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract: Nurtures hair follicles and can provide nutrients to the scalp- Bamboo: Comprised of 70 percent silica, bamboo can help strengthen hair strands while also supporting moisture retention- Humulus Lupulus (Hops): A natural conditioner, the nourishing antioxidant-rich oil helps to smooth and thicken hair.

Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo 8.4 oz/ 250 mL ? I'm curious about this line. I just tried my sample of the shampoo and conditioner and loved the scent and feel. What do you think or recommend?
Start your review of Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo 8.4 oz/ 250 mL!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo 8.4 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Sephora
It did give me more volume but it left my hair feeling a little straw like. It also has a bit of an unpleasant scent, too perfumey for my liking.
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo 8.4 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Ellen C.
I received this is a foil pack to try out. Not bad, it did give me a slight tingling sensation when I washed with it. Happy overall. I would consider try it again. #samplesize #shampoo #volumizing #frizzerfighter #goodhairday[product:better-not-younger-wake-up-call-volumizing-shampoo-84-oz/-250-ml]
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo 8.4 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Natalia S.
I received a sample of this shampoo from a Sample Source. It cleanses hair very good leaving it fresh and squeaky clean, adds visible volume. I wasn’t a big fan of the smell of it, but at least it’s not as strong as the conditioner scent that goes with it.
Elise P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried a sample of this that I received from Sephora. I liked it! The scent was just like salon shampoo and I loved the texture of the conditioner. After drying my hair I’d say that my hair is slightly smoother but I can’t tell a huge difference. It’s hard to say if it is amazing with just one sample but my first impression was that I liked it!
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo 8.4 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Courtney P.
Purchased at: Sephora
NOT a fan at all. This duo really did not work well with my hair. The shampoo put so much grit and texture in my hair I couldn’t get my hands through it to condition. It was so knotty and hard to brush out even after the conditioner. Not to mention the smell is not that enjoyable at all. It reminds me of the cheap stuff you get for free in a hotel room. I also didn’t notice any extra volume to my hair despite using this for two whole washes. Seems like a waste of ripping my hair out. Will not be purchasing this after trying the sample.
Kat J.
2,109 reviews
Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo 8.4 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Kat J.
I received a free sample of this Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo from SampleSource and let me just say, I think I’ve found a new favorite! This shampoo cleansed my thin fine hair without drying it out, stripping the essential oils, or weighing it down whatsoever,... But that’s not even what impressed me about this product the most! After using this shampoo with the matching conditioner and drying my hair, I saw results that I would’ve never expected! The volume this gave my hair was INSANE!!!!! Seriously, my hair had a natural body and bounce that I haven’t seen in a very long time,... It was hands down the most volume I’ve ever had! Best part was, my hair didn’t flatten as the day went on either! I know I’m using a lot of exclamation points, but I’m just THAT excited about this shampoo! I would gladly buy a full size bottle and check out what else this brand has to offer!
Amanda D.
Goffstown, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this in a Sephora order and absolutely love it. I have an oily scalp with thin, fine hair. The texture is a little watery but it foams up incredibly well. I wish the price point was a little bit cheaper.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo 8.4 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Shelby -.
Got this as a sample from sample source to test and review. This shampoo was easy to lather in my hair made my hair feel nicer and cleaner. Great shampoo for coily kinky hair. Im not sure where this product can be found because i got mine as a sample but I would check Walmart.
Danielle C.
Drexel Hill, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample of the shampoo and conditioner of this product in a Sephora order and I really enjoyed it. It did a nice job of a volumizing my straight thin hair. I would definitely purchase the full size when I run out of my current shampoo.
Sindia B.
Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Volumizing Shampoo 8.4 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Sindia B.
#gifted in exchange for my honest review @betternotyounger shampoo, conditioner and thickening spray. 🌟fantastic shampoo, conditioner and spray for those with thinning hair. You see instant results, and they improve with continued use 🌟 I wasn’t a fan of the smell, it medicinal, sulphur- like, bearable but a small price to pay for its effectiveness. #surkus #betternotyounger #betternotyoungerhaircare #betternotyoungergiftedme #thickhair #thinhairsolution #healthyhair #healthyhaircare #loveyourhairagain #growityourself #growitfast #thickenupyourhair #sinonthego #iamsindia #stuffworks #hsn #sulfatefree #crueltyfree #parabanfree #vegan #sonsoles
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa N.
Hutchinson, MN
il y a 6 mois
Dawatha B. il y a 6 mois
I actually loved the products.. I have natural color treated curly hair... It was great.. Wasn't harsh the shampoo was amazing didn't dry my hair out.. Sane goes for the conditioner.. My hair was so soft afterwards. It's a bit pricey for me.. But honestly worth the buy