Better Not Younger
Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL

Better Not Younger Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL

by Better Not Younger

A daily leave-in restorative scalp serum that helps strengthen skin and follicles, and replenish essential nutrients to support healthy hair growth. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickKey Benefits: Anti-Aging, Improves Appearance of Thinning Hair, and Improves FlakinessFormulation: Lightweight SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Caffeine: Stimulates follicles. - Centella Asiatica: Can act as a strengthening agent for the scalp and hair follicles- Niacinamide: Water soluble vitamin B that can help support hair follicle function. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes.

When did you see results for this[product:better-not-younger-superpower-fortifying-hair-&-scalp-serum-2-oz/-60-ml] ?
Is this product mainly for scalp love or does it help damaged hair as well?
Start your review of Better Not Younger Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL!
Taty T.
Better Not Younger Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Taty T.
Sometimes we notice that certain parts of our bodies require special care like our skin and nails. One of those forgotten parts is our scalp! Nourishing our scalp with the right treatments and products will promote healthy hair growth. "Better Not Younger" has what you need to effectively take care of your scalp with their"Superpower" serum. As it's name suggests, it is really a superpower product! It contains important ingredients to strengthen your scalp and promote hair growth. Centella Asiatica to strengthen your scalp and hair folicles. Apigenin to promote hair health and growth. Caffeine to strengthen the scalp. Oleanoic Acid to inhibit hair loss. Ceramides to help retain moisture and to protect hair shaft. Kelp Extract to provide your scalp with vitamins and minerals, like Zinc, Iodine, Vitamin A and C. Niaciamide to help rebuild hair keratin by supporting folicle function. This serum has a light consistency and it is very easy to apply. Just a few drops every day it is all what is needed to achieve your hair goals. Get absolutely free samples (with free shipping) of their repair and nourishing hair mask, paraben free shampoo and conditioner by ordering them on the Better Not Younger website! Apply my code: TATYFREESAMPLES at check out!
Olga A.
Better Not Younger Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Olga A.
I really like this hair serum, it's very light weight and doesn't weight my hair down or leaves my hair oily. As soon as I apply it on my scalp, it absorbs instantly. It has a very pleasant light scent, which I really like.
Olivia H.
Kewanee, IL
So far I really like this. I think it’s good for the overall health of my scalp. It’s not greasy and absorbs nicely into the scalp. There’s no fragrance or smell to it. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I’m halfway through the bottle. Hoping this helps stimulate hair growth and help to maintain the integrity of my hair and scalp to keep it in good condition. It’s also easy to apply
Georgia V.
Jarrell, TX
Better Not Younger Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Georgia V.
I purchased this to help my scalp and thin hair. I’ve been using for about a week so it’s a little soon to notice a difference. However I really like the way this product goes on my scalp. The liquid is not oily doesn’t really have a smell and doesn’t make my hair oily at all which is a plus for me. The bottle is really nice looking and I really like that the dropper is curved for early application.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Better Not Younger Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Kelli B.
I love Better Not Younger because they address hair issues women face as they age with hormones, etc. ✨The Superpower Liquid Comb is a massaging serum applicator. You simply pour a small amount of your serum into the top of the comb. It has widely spaced aluminum ball-tipped dispensers that naturally part your hair, massaging your scalp, and evenly distributing the serum so it gets closer to your roots. This gives such a relaxing feeling as it massages your scalp. ✨The Superpower Fortifying Scalp & Hair Serum contains a wonderful blend of renewing ingredients including Centella Asiatica, Ginger, Niacinamide, Caffeine, and Chamomile Extract. It helps to strengthen hair promoting fuller, dense hair growth over time.
Annette S.
Hollywood, CA
Better Not Younger Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Annette S.
It promises better texture but in reality it is just a gimmicky way to comb a product through your hair and scalp. I wanted it to work… I used it and tried to convince myself it was making my hair nicer like they show in the ads… but the reality is my thin lack luster hair is the same with or without this product. On the plus side I like the packaging… just not the product.
Kelly L.
Placentia, CA
I bought this because my scalp had been dry and flaky, but my roots are super oily. This has really helped, my scalp is more balanced and no more flakes! It has also given me more volume, my daughter noticed the my hair looks shiny and healthy. The only thing I don’t like is the the packaging, it’s glass which makes it feel very lux, but has potential to break, since the dropper only feels up 1/4 of the way you have to reinsert it.
Anet A.
Burbank
Love the serum and specially since they added their hair brush, it makes it much easier to apply without wasting the product or dropping on the face. I apply it at night and my hair doesnt feel oily in the morning.[product:better-not-younger-superpower-fortifying-hair-&-scalp-serum-2-oz/-60-ml]
Lolita R.
Pleasanton, CA
Better Not Younger Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Lolita R.
Unfortunately i didnt have a chance to use it more than a couple of weeks bc it is not GF and since my daughter has celiac, it was too much trouble applyng and avoiding everything in sight. Just too much trouble. So i will be returning. Wish i could use it, but its just not good for our gluten free house.
Mariela O.
Better Not Younger Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL uploaded by Mariela O.
Este serum es muy bueno para el cabello fino y ayuda a dar volumen al cabello,el aroma es suave y fresco muy delicioso aplicarlo con el cabello seco o húmedo ya que no es grasoso,no hay problema con eso.lo recomiendo mucho. Better Not Younger Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL