Better Not Younger

13%

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is a 'Leave In Serum' yet the lightweight, quick-absorbing formula adds fullness and volume to hair and does not weigh hair down. This Serum nourishes, strengthens & revitalizes hair while still maintaining your normal hairstyle.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I used this a few times after buying it on sale and still ended up returning it. My hair usually feels amazing after wash day when I use a scalp serum but this made by hair feel gross. My hair didn’t look oily but it felt like it hadn’t been washed in two weeks with how horrible the roots felt. I was hoping this would help thicken up my hair but I couldn’t use it long enough to see. I love the derma-e tea tree scalp serum. This comes in a larger bottle so when it was on sale I decided to try it. It has no scent and feels like a nice thin serum and spreads well. The pipette wouldn’t fill completely for me, it only would suck up about half way. I wouldn’t recommend this.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This does give you fuller looking hair but it goes so quickly bc it’s consistency is just like water so you go through it quickly. For how expensive this is I won’t be buying again only for the reason I’d be going through it way too fast and I’d be paying a fortune lol!