Better Not Younger
Second Chance Repairing Conditioner 84 oz/ 250 mL

Better Not Younger Second Chance Repairing Conditioner 8.4 oz/ 250 mL

by Better Not Younger

A rich repairing conditioner that restores strength, moisture, and shine to dry, damaged, and over-styled hair. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Medium and ThickKey Benefits: Conditions Hair, Strengthens Hair, and Locks in MoistureFormulation: Rich CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Rice Bran Protein: Rich in amino acids, can help strengthen the hair shaft against stressors- Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) Fruit Extract: Helps slow damage by free radicals, enriching the scalp and providing shine to hair- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil: Can help support hair follicle health and maintain scalp and hair from drying out.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Better Not Younger Second Chance Repairing Conditioner 8.4 oz/ 250 mL!
Jennifer M.
Better Not Younger Second Chance Repairing Conditioner 8.4 oz/ 250 mL uploaded by Jennifer M.
The description of this Better Not Younger Second Chance Repairing Conditioner 8.4 oz/ 250 mL was everything that I thoight I wanted in a conditioner but let me tell you: THE SMELL was so overwhelming that I just couldn’t stand it!!!! Smells like a very strong LOTION scent — not sure exactly how to describe it but I just could NOT get past the smell!

Looking for your answer?