Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBetter Not Younger
Lift Me Up Hair Thickener 6 oz/ 180 mL

Better Not Younger Lift Me Up Hair Thickener 6 oz/ 180 mL

by Better Not Younger

A clear, weightless hair-thickening spray gel coats strands from root to tip, adding to the appearance of volume, body, and lift for fuller-looking hair. Hair Type: Straight and WavyHair Texture: Fine and MediumKey Benefits: Increases Volume, Locks in Moisture, and Reduces the Appearance of Thinning HairFormulation: Lightweight GelHighlighted Ingredients:- Ceramide-NG: Helps protect the hair shaft on the outer layer of hair and helps hair attract water and retain moisture- Biotin: Supports hair health- Niacinamide: Helps to rebuild hair keratin by supporting hair follicle function. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes.

How does it smell and is it sticky? Strange questions but I am super picky about what I put into my hair because it’s so fine.
Start your review of Better Not Younger Lift Me Up Hair Thickener 6 oz/ 180 mL!
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Better Not Younger Lift Me Up Hair Thickener 6 oz/ 180 mL uploaded by Ana B.
Description A clear, weightless hair-thickening spray gel coats strands from root to tip, adding to the appearance of volume, body, and lift for fuller- looking hair. Hair Type: Straight and WavyHair Texture: Fine and MediumKey Benefits: Increases Volume, Locks in Moisture, and Reduces the Appearance of Thinning HairFormulation: Lightweight GelHighlighted Ingredients:- Ceramide-NG: Helps protect the hair shaft on the outer layer of hair and helps hair attract water and retain moisture- Biotin: Supports hair health- Niacinamide: Helps to rebuild hair keratin by supporting hair follicle function. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes.Better Not Younger Lift Me Up Hair Thickener 6 oz/ 180 mL
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
Better Not Younger Lift Me Up Hair Thickener 6 oz/ 180 mL uploaded by Sandra R.
This product works. I can’t even Tell you how many thickening treatments I’ve purchased over the years. After trying this one I’m throwing all the other ones away. With age comes thinning flat hair and this gives you thickness Without weighed down or sticky hair. I sprayed on my roots let it sit before I blow dry. Love this product and highly recommend.
Tammi T.
De Soto, WI
Omg I got this product and I love it. I tried it today and boy did it help my hair so far. I definitely want people to try this. It lifted my fine hair up. I had concerns because my hair is very fine. But it did lift it. I do recommend this product especially if you have fine hair.
Iris B.
Geneva, IL
Better Not Younger Lift Me Up Hair Thickener 6 oz/ 180 mL uploaded by Iris B.
This is an instant hair thickener that must be applied from root to tip, I did it on damp hair and it game me some volume after I brushed it and styled. I honestly did not completely enjoyed the experience, because it has a very very strong citrus fragrance and if the product is not applied properly it might leave some residue similar to one that the hair spray leaves.
Linda P.
Huntley, IL
Started using this a few weeks ago. It does what it says it will do. My hair definitely looks fuller. This product is now part of my daily routine, along with the Better Not Younger volumizing shampoo and conditioner. I have fine, thin hair and it looks definitely fuller and healthier.
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Better Not Younger Lift Me Up Hair Thickener 6 oz/ 180 mL uploaded by DeNaris M.
I received this product complimentary from Better Not Younger  a few days ago i washed my hair and applied this softly scented taming spray to my wet hair but didnt apply heat and my curls stayed in place making my hair nice and soft and shiny, taming fly aways. My hair style stayed nice and bouncy all day. #GotItFree
Diana H.
Ladies, it works! I’m hooked on this brand. Bought travel sizes in both: shampoo and conditioner and really liked both. My hair has more volume which makes it look thicker. Am going to buy both in regular sizes
Claire V.
Arverne, NY
So. Absolutely. Great. You have to be a bit careful about how much you use; the product is thin so a little goes a long way.
Fe T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Better Not Younger Lift Me Up Hair Thickener 6 oz/ 180 mL uploaded by Fe T.
I have been using the orange lift me up hair thickener spray for almost a month now and surprisingly I started having baby bangs. I got receding hairline and thankfully I tried this product. I am going to purchase this for sure! Running out of bottle..
Jessica C.
Little Ferry, NJ
Better Not Younger Lift Me Up Hair Thickener 6 oz/ 180 mL uploaded by Jessica C.
I only use a couple of spritz because if you over do it your hair will feel weird and flat once you blow dry it. Overall a really good spray. Smells great!