Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBetter Not Younger
Hair Redemption Butter Masque 68 oz/ 200 mL

Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL

by Better Not Younger

A deep-conditioning hair mask that melts and penetrates into the hair strand to lock in hydration, rebuild strength, and improve shine and resilience. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickKey Benefits: Reduces Dryness, Fights Frizz, and Prevents BreakageFormulation: MaskHighlighted Ingredients:- Plant-Based Butter Blend: Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Butter, Cupuaçu Butter Murumuru Butter, and Avocado Butters help leaves hair ultra-soft, hydrated, and shiny- Vitamin E: Frizz fighting Vitamin E smooths the hair cuticle while restoring softness, smoothness, and shine.

How well does this work with super thick 2C type of hair?
Start your review of Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,271 reviews
Let me start with the positives. This mask smells amazing and the texture is thick and buttery, so it’s easy to scoop out and distribute. It’s a bit heavy so I only applied mid shaft down to tips. I left it on for 3 min and it washed out easily. However, it didn’t detangle where it was applied, so I still needed to apply my usual detangler. The scent lingered, which I didn’t mind, but might be an issue for some. I wish this product had performed better, as it has good potential.
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
I received this masque from boxycharm and I love itm I have thin, dry, color treated damaged hair and this really helps to smooth it out and make it shine. I use it in the shower after shampooing in place of a conditioner. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a something to strengthen their hair and make it shiner and healthier looking, as it's suitable for all hair types. I'm hesitant to use some hair masks because my hair is so fine, think and flat, I didn't want anything heavy to make it flatter. But this just adds shine and life back to my dead hair. Better Not Younger Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Lynne A.
This hair is great and safe for color treated hair. Its thick and easy to apply. Its great for any type of hair because I have thick wavy hair and it makes my hair soft and moisturized. It does have a nice light scent. I would buy this again.
Lori M.
Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Lori M.
I'm in love with this Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Restorative Butter Masque. I used it today for the first time and it worked really good. I like it cause its has a thick consistency to it and it kind of smells like baby powder and the smell is not strong at all. I like how my hair looks and feels healthy. My hair is also soft and shiny. I like that you dont have to use alot. To me thats important because my hair is so long that I have to use way more than most. So with this I don't.
Faryal T.
Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Faryal T.
This made my hair sooo soft and shiny the first time I used it! It was literally like silk but after that it didn’t really seem to have the same feeling after using it. Also it has a strong argan oil scent that I don’t mind but people think it smells like an old people’s home lol
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Hendrika V.
I am in my forties and I have noticed that my hair has become more dry, fragile and is prone to damage and breakage. This Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque is just the boost my hair needs! This is a deep-conditioning hair masque that melts and penetrates into hair strands to repair damage, lock in hydration, and improve strength and shine. It is suitable for all hair types and hair textures. The main ingredients are an unique, plant-based Butter Blend which leaves hair ultra-soft, hydrated, and shiny and Vitamin E which smooths the hair cuticles while restoring softness, smoothness, and shine. After shampooing my hair, I rub the butter between my hands and apply it evenly through my hair. After about three minutes I thoroughly rinse my hair. This masque makes my hair feel so soft and it does not leave my hair feeling weighed down or greasy. My hair is easy to comb through and my hair looks shiny, healthy and less dull. The masque smells amazing and it even makes my frizzy hair look smoother. I love that it made my hair look so much healthier and revitalized the first time that I used this treatment! This is a great masque to incorporate into my routine once or twice a week. It really has given life back to my dull hair. I love that the Better Not Younger products are specifically designed for aging hair and that they are formulated without sulfates and parabens, that they are vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and that they come in recyclable packaging. Overall, this butter masque has been a wonderful treatment for my aging hair and I will be using it from now on! Highly recommend.
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Melissa B.
I like this mask a lot, it makes my hair feel super soft afterwards which is so important to me with deep conditioning masks. I like the consistency as well. I’m not sure the long term effects and if it has made a really difference to the strength/hydration of my hair but will continue using and potentially repurchase.
Mariela O.
1,002 reviews
Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Mariela O.
very good hair mask restores weak or dry hair or any damage it suffers, the very rich aroma and leaves hair soft, manageable and hydrated Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL
Jessica F.
Boston, MA
Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Jessica F.
I’ve been on the look for a good moisturizing hair mask and this is it! I found it super nourishing and brought my damaged hair back to life. I took a star off because it is rather expensive. I have a few samples still so not sure I’ll buy the full version! #haircare
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by angelica G.
I have tried so many hair masks and all I have to say about this one is WOW! & give me more!!! It has made my hair feel and look incredible! It really gave my hair a new life! No more frizz or flyaways! It’s so soft & silky!