BY BETTER MADE WAVY CHIPS

• How salty does Better Made Wavy Chips taste?5 Answers
Lee M.
Lee M.
Montpelier, OH
Football chips you can't have one without the other, great product
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Clinton Township, MI
I live in Michigan and we loooooove our Better Made potato chips here. The wavys are fun and crispy and usually not too salty.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Garden City, MI
I can definitely say Better Made is my favorite chip brand- and that most people in Michigan feel the same way! These chips are a bit heavy of the salt, but it's not enough to be unpleasant. They're crispy and delicious, and go amazing with onion dip.
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.
La Verne, CA
Growing up in Michigan I loved better made. Now living in California we don't have them!! I have my family mail me bags of sweet BBQ and wavy original 2 times a year to get my fix!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Clarksville, TN
There's nothing better than the wavy chips you can enjoy with your favorite dip hot sauce etc they are so good I prefer hot sauce lol perfect party snack
Elvis C.
Elvis C.
New york, Ny
Love these chips! better than ruffles!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
Foodie Expert
Better Made chips are addicting probably due to all the salt. But it's perfection for a salt craving.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Detroit, MI
All better made chips rock, but their wavy chips are awesome as well.
Ikeana B.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
The price is great along with the flavor. I enjoy all chips except those that taste burnt.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Quincy, MI
Foodie Expert
I am from Michigan and I don't know any other better potato chip than a better made! They are less greasy and good for that salt fix:)
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How salty does Better Made Wavy Chips taste?