BY BETTER MADE WAVY CHIPS

• How salty does Better Made Wavy Chips taste?5 Answers
Leah M.
Ferndale, MI
You know those times that you want something salty and greasy and good? Better Made is perfect for those times!

Listen, these are potato chips, they are not the most upscale (or the healthiest) of foods, but that doesn't mean that you can't have them once in awhile. Eating Better Made Chips is a way to eat some good ol' fashioned Americana! These are the kind of chips you grew up on, but now you know enough to slowly savor them bite by bite rather than shoving a handful in your face. These are the chips to take to a picnic or barbeque, these chips are perfect with your grandma's onion dip and these chips are what makes our country great! Now, go eat some chips-for America!!
Kim S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Potato chips are potato chips - all equally fattening and leaving the hands coated in grease - so it is hard to say that they are generally anything short of delicious. However, Better Made Wavy chips fail to earn the elite crest of membership to the coveted upper echelon of potato chip brands. I find that the bag is too big, the chips are too crunchy, and with each bite I feel more plump but less satisfied.
Jessica F.
These are pretty cheap so I grab these before I grab the "store brand" but if the Name Brand is on sale with a better deal, I'll go with that. The chips are very crunchy but unfortunately they are often over cooked. They have good flavor varieties though.
Andrea J.
Garden City, MI
I can definitely say Better Made is my favorite chip brand- and that most people in Michigan feel the same way! These chips are a bit heavy of the salt, but it's not enough to be unpleasant. They're crispy and delicious, and go amazing with onion dip.
Marybeth M.
La Verne, CA
Growing up in Michigan I loved better made. Now living in California we don't have them!! I have my family mail me bags of sweet BBQ and wavy original 2 times a year to get my fix!
Carolina G.
Brownsville, TX
Ive only tried these once but they were really good and i would definetely like to try them again, however i haven't seen them at the store and I'm not sure what the price range for them is
Debra B.
Pentwater, MI
These chips are extremely salty. I like salt and that's why I rated these with an A, but for anyone that needs to cut back on the salt they need to reconsider these chips.
Kristen B.
Quincy, MI
Foodie Expert
I am from Michigan and I don't know any other better potato chip than a better made! They are less greasy and good for that salt fix:)
Jamie H.
Clarksville, TN
There's nothing better than the wavy chips you can enjoy with your favorite dip hot sauce etc they are so good I prefer hot sauce lol perfect party snack
Jamie M.
Clio, Mi
If I get regular potaope chips I get these cause They are supporting Jobs in Michigan which is something I find great!
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How salty does Better Made Wavy Chips taste?