Better Life what-EVER! All-Purpose Cleaner Clary Sage & Citrus uploaded by Veronica M.

BY BETTER LIFE

For This, That, And Especially Those From Crayoned Doors And Spilled-On Floors To Stuck-On Funk And Nasty Gunk, What-Ever! Takes The Work Out Of Housework. No Rinsing. No Residue. This Is A Gluten Free Cleaning Product. Not Tested On Animals. Use This Safe Cleaner On Any Washable Non-Porous Surface, Including: Countertops Appliances Sinks Toilets Baseboards Walls Floors Tables Chairs Showers And Tubs Environmentally Friendly Products And Non Toxic Cleaning: All Better Life Cleaning Products Use Agents Which Are Free Of Petrochemicals And Ethoxylates; The Power Behind Our Green Cleaners Comes Directly From Plants And Vegetation That Mother Nature Provides. This Means All Better Life Natural Cleaners Rapidly Biodegrade. In Fact, All Better Life Green Cleaning Products Far Exceed Both U.S. And European Biodegradability Standards. Cleaning With Better Life Products Means That You Are Using Safe Cleaners That Are Free Of Volatile Organic Compounds (Vocs), Sulfates, And Other Chemicals Which Are Irritants To The Skin And Respiratory System. Tips & More: Use What-Ever! To Clean Out The Fridge. It's Non-Toxic And Leaves No Residue On Food Surfaces. Plus You Don't Have To Rinse. Use Our Natural All-Purpose Cleaner On Baseboards, Walls, And Doors To Remove Scuff Marks, Dirt, And Pet Oils. Better Life's All-Purpose Cleaner Is Solvent Free (No Ammonia, Alcohol, Ethers) And Ph Neutral, So It's Great For Acrylic And Other Plastic Shower/ Tub Enclosures. After Every Shower, Spray Down Your Shower With What-Ever! All-Purpose Cleaner To Stop Mildew And Soap Scum From Forming. Squeegee Glass Shower Doors For A Streak-Free Shine. Use What-Ever! To Bring New Life To Polished Metal Surfaces (Cars, Boats, Bathroom Fixtures, Bikes, Etc.) Better Life Products Are Ethoxylate Free So Waterways And Marine Life Will Not Be Harmed. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Heidi W.
Fraser, MI
I had heard so many good things about this product, I decided to try it. Glad I did. It does a great job of not just getting surfaces clean, but shiny as well. I was impressed. It's very easy to wipe off and leaves no sort of streaks behind. I also feel that it keeps my surfaces clean for longer than other cleaners I have used. As far as the scent, it's very pleasant. It's a bit more on the citrus side but the sage balances it out so it's not an overpowering acidic citrus smell. Very clean smelling overall and doesn't linger longer than it should.
Amanda E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I used to use this at a daycare I worked with. It was such a life saver! It got off everything, absolutely everything. Even markers which were used on the walls..a lot.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of my trusted brands. I try to avoid toxic cleaners when possible and this is my main go to cleaner. It works great, smells better than most and I know it’s safe for me son. I use it to clean his toys.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Smells really good. I was worried it'd be too strong or smell weird but it's nice and not too smelly. It doesn't wipe dry right away but it does dry streak free. *Update: I love this stuff. I just cleaned the counters, wiped down the wood cabinets, washed the walls and cleaned the stove. It also does an amazing job on stainless!!!
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
This is the only all purpose cleaner I use. I love the smell of it, and how powerful it is on dirt. How effective is it? I had a girl leaking moment in my car of my beige fabric seats (tragic I know) and no one knows about it unless I tell them what I used to take it off. And it's this! You have to let it sit and put some elbow grease but it's great!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love what-Ever, I love that its non toxic and safe to use around my kiddos. It doesn't have a strong fake scent which i love. Clary sage is my favorite to use. I've been using better life products ever since i saw them on shark tank and have been very happy with them these last few years.
Shannon C.
Charlotte, NC
This is the best all purpose cleaner! I love that it doesn't have that nasty cleaning smell. It's very versatile. You can use it on mirrors, countertops, bathrooms etc. I definitely recommend it to everyone. I will continue to buy this!
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
This all purpose cleaner is amazing for the little ones in our lives,as its nontoxic,does not have a strong overbearing scent and most importantly it is 100% safe to use on our little ones toys,baby furniture and all around nursery!! i started using this Better Life Whatever all purpose cleaner about 9mo ago when my baby was about 4mo.and i will never change it for any other,highly recommend purchasing this item,you will not refret that you did and its very inexpensive and whats better than safe and on a budget product to kerp our little ones germ free cleaning everything they have with this one cleaner(not several)to do all types of jobs...
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
This stuff is amazing! It is truly multi surface. It is a little pricey, yes, but it's worth it for your kiddos safety. I used to use a multi surface cleaner and all you could smell was chemicals. This has a great scent and gets the job done!
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love cleaning my countertops with this cleaner. It doesnt have those harsh chemicals. Its safe to use around my daughter. Its an environmental friendly product.
Taylor B.
Grafton, Ontario
Better than greenworks ?
Jonine T.
Does this work as a degreaser in the kitchen as well?
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Where do you buy? Cost?
Leslie T.
Annapolis, MD
Is the citrus scent in this more orangey or lemony (or something else)? Or does the clary sage overpower the citrus smell? Just wondering as I really don't like the smell of orange cleaners.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
Where can I find this? Does it actually sanitize as well as something like Clorox would?