BY BETTER LIFE #53 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

what -EVER!™ From gross grease to whatever the cat s dragged in, what-EVER™ cuts through all kinds of gnarly, nasty, ewww and grodie. Good for any house, even if it isn t in the Valley, Girl All Better Life products are: Non-Hazardous * Non-Toxic * Non Irritating 99% biodegradable in eight days or less Safe for river and marine life Based on sugar and vegetable stocks Free of ethoxylates Free of petroleum-based chemicals Free of alcohols, ethers and other harmful volatile organic compounds Free of sulfates, ether sulfates and parabens Free of dyes and fragrances This product is green, naturally Made to meet or exceed Green Seal and Design for the Environment standards. ; see more...

• How much is it? Where can I buy it?1 Answers
  • What about stains?1 Answers
  • This looks too good to be true, does someone actually recommend it ?1 Answers
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Better Life Clean Happens All Purpose Cleaner-Works great and best of all it is safe around people and pets. One thing I always worry about when cleaning is any cleaner left behind on counter tops or anywhere my pets go. So after cleaning I always have to go back over everything a second time with just water to try to make sure everything is safe. With a cleaner that is plant derived I no longer have to go back over everything. There are no worries here!
Crystal G.
Princeton , WV
Mega Parent Expert
This is one of my favorite Better Life products. I do love them all though. I first got it online from the brand's website when my son was little because I didn't want to use strong chemical cleaners around him. We also had a cat, and I felt comfortable cleaning around her with this too. I would definitely buy this again when I run out. I love to use it in my kitchen for counters, sinks, refrigerator, etc.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I really enjoyed this all purpose cleaner. For it being all natural it is really tough on stains. It doesnt have a smell to it and you can use it almost anywhere. I sprayed it on my oven and I left it there for about 10 minutes and it removed stains with a little bit of muscle. I would definitely purchase this because it gets the job done while keeping me and my family safe from chemicals.
Jamie R.
Clarksville, TN
I love this cleaner. I was worried about toxin my son would come in contact with since he loves to eat of the counter. Everything at the supermarket seemed full of chemicals. This product is safe for him and that's all that matters to me. It also smells great!!!
Vanessa C.
I love this all purpose cleaner it's safe with pets and kids and just great for general use around the house I didn't experience any cons with this product I would totally buy it again it was great; I would 100 percent recommend it
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This is an all natural all purpose cleaner. It is supposed to be 'safe for you not for stains' but the cleaner smells really weird and now I just feel like I have to bleach my countertops after spraying this on them. I'll stick with my chemical cleaners.
Marin G.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE THIS! Toxic free and kills more germs than most cleaners. Has a fresh smell. I bought it at Target and the bottle lasts a long time for the price. Great value and I will continue to buy!
Sarah H.
Rochester
Absolutely amazing! Love how clean my house is with no nasty smell and safe for my pets and kids!!!Better Life what-Ever! All Purpose Cleaner
Allison P.
Hondo, TX
Great product! Effective and I feel 100% comfortable and safe using this around my children & the household pets! Give it a try :)
Dee J.
I like cleaning priducts that are not super chemically, this is efficient and has a nice look to it
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
What is this for ? What is this good for cleaning?
Cynthia D.
What can I clean with this?
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Is this safe for pets ? Hows the scent?
Bertha C.
How much is it? Where can I buy it?
Valeria L.
San Diego , Ca
This looks too good to be true, does someone actually recommend it ?