Better Life what-Ever! All Purpose Cleaner

by Better Life

what -EVER!™ From gross grease to whatever the cat s dragged in, what-EVER™ cuts through all kinds of gnarly, nasty, ewww and grodie. Good for any house, even if it isn t in the Valley, Girl All Better Life products are: Non-Hazardous * Non-Toxic * Non Irritating 99% biodegradable in eight days or less Safe for river and marine life Based on sugar and vegetable stocks Free of ethoxylates Free of petroleum-based chemicals Free of alcohols, ethers and other harmful volatile organic compounds Free of sulfates, ether sulfates and parabens Free of dyes and fragrances This product is green, naturally Made to meet or exceed Green Seal and Design for the Environment standards. ;

How much is it? Where can I buy it?
What about stains?
This looks too good to be true, does someone actually recommend it ?
Start your review of Better Life what-Ever! All Purpose Cleaner!
Tricia M.
Saint Rose, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Better Life what-Ever! All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Tricia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my go to cleaner for the kitchen. I first saw this product on Shark Tank and he sprayed the product in his mouth to show it was safe. They also showed that this product removed more bacteria than leading cleansers. I've switched out Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen cleaner for this product. I feel better knowing I can use this safely around my family and child. I've used it also on highchairs and toys. Please note the smaller bottle is my own so I can keep only a small bottle on my counter. I keep the bigger bottle in my cabinet as a refill.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Better Life what-Ever! All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Hallie P.
Better Life Clean Happens All Purpose Cleaner-Works great and best of all it is safe around people and pets. One thing I always worry about when cleaning is any cleaner left behind on counter tops or anywhere my pets go. So after cleaning I always have to go back over everything a second time with just water to try to make sure everything is safe. With a cleaner that is plant derived I no longer have to go back over everything. There are no worries here!
Allison P.
Hondo, TX
Great product! Effective and I feel 100% comfortable and safe using this around my children & the household pets! Give it a try :)
Dee J.
I like cleaning priducts that are not super chemically, this is efficient and has a nice look to it
Crystal  G.
Princeton, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite Better Life products. I do love them all though. I first got it online from the brand's website when my son was little because I didn't want to use strong chemical cleaners around him. We also had a cat, and I felt comfortable cleaning around her with this too. I would definitely buy this again when I run out. I love to use it in my kitchen for counters, sinks, refrigerator, etc.
Jamie R.
Clarksville, TN
I love this cleaner. I was worried about toxin my son would come in contact with since he loves to eat of the counter. Everything at the supermarket seemed full of chemicals. This product is safe for him and that's all that matters to me. It also smells great!!!
brandy F.
Jessup, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I need this i cant stand the smell of bleech i use dish soap and water in a bottle for cleaning.
Melissa C.
San Jose, CA
Amazing product, I use it everywhere from by babies high chair, kitchen counters, oven, microwave, you name it. The smell is great! I'm generally allergic to most scents but this one is very pleasant. I got this at target along with their floor cleaner.
Dawn H.
Use this for everything. It smells great and makes everything feel really clean.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this product for EVERYTHING. Having two toddlers keeps you extremely busy and messes do happen so Im always reaching for it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...