BY BETTER LIFE #51 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

what -EVER!™ From gross grease to whatever the cat s dragged in, what-EVER™ cuts through all kinds of gnarly, nasty, ewww and grodie. Good for any house, even if it isn t in the Valley, Girl All Better Life products are: Non-Hazardous * Non-Toxic * Non Irritating 99% biodegradable in eight days or less Safe for river and marine life Based on sugar and vegetable stocks Free of ethoxylates Free of petroleum-based chemicals Free of alcohols, ethers and other harmful volatile organic compounds Free of sulfates, ether sulfates and parabens Free of dyes and fragrances This product is green, naturally Made to meet or exceed Green Seal and Design for the Environment standards. ; see more...

• How much is it? Where can I buy it?1 Answers
  • What about stains?1 Answers
  • This looks too good to be true, does someone actually recommend it ?1 Answers
Karen M.
Beverly, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product cleans everything in my house and is safe and not full of harmful chemicals. Good for my allergies as well as it does not trigger them where most cleaning products do.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Better Life Clean Happens All Purpose Cleaner-Works great and best of all it is safe around people and pets. One thing I always worry about when cleaning is any cleaner left behind on counter tops or anywhere my pets go. So after cleaning I always have to go back over everything a second time with just water to try to make sure everything is safe. With a cleaner that is plant derived I no longer have to go back over everything. There are no worries here!
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I really enjoyed this all purpose cleaner. For it being all natural it is really tough on stains. It doesnt have a smell to it and you can use it almost anywhere. I sprayed it on my oven and I left it there for about 10 minutes and it removed stains with a little bit of muscle. I would definitely purchase this because it gets the job done while keeping me and my family safe from chemicals.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This is an all natural all purpose cleaner. It is supposed to be 'safe for you not for stains' but the cleaner smells really weird and now I just feel like I have to bleach my countertops after spraying this on them. I'll stick with my chemical cleaners.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really love this product and bought it after seeing the inventors on shark tank. I like all natural cleaning products, but was worried that they were not disinfecting as well as their chemical counterparts. On the show they showed a device that read how much bacterial was left on a cutting board after raw chicken juice was applied and then sprayed and wiped down with this product. The Better Life spray performed better than the standard cleaning spray and I was immediately sold. I purchase this and many other Better Life products off of Soap.com and am impressed by the quality of the whole line. I have one bottle for my bathrooms and one for my kitchen and I will continue to purchase this product.
Carly Ann L.
This entire line is so impressive!!! I clean absolutely everything with this product daily and I love it. There's no residue left behind and everything comes out clean. The best part is that there are no harsh chemicals or anything that make my allergies act up. There's no alcohol or sulfates either. Just in love with this whole line! Also if you didn't know, this entire line was on shark tank the show and partnered with one of the sharks. As an advertisement the guy sprayed this all purpose cleaner in his mouth as to show that there are literally no bad chemicals in it. I love that this line was formed with health in mind.
Crystal G.
Princeton, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite Better Life products. I do love them all though. I first got it online from the brand's website when my son was little because I didn't want to use strong chemical cleaners around him. We also had a cat, and I felt comfortable cleaning around her with this too. I would definitely buy this again when I run out. I love to use it in my kitchen for counters, sinks, refrigerator, etc.
Marin G.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE THIS! Toxic free and kills more germs than most cleaners. Has a fresh smell. I bought it at Target and the bottle lasts a long time for the price. Great value and I will continue to buy!
Jamie R.
Clarksville, TN
I love this cleaner. I was worried about toxin my son would come in contact with since he loves to eat of the counter. Everything at the supermarket seemed full of chemicals. This product is safe for him and that's all that matters to me. It also smells great!!!
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
I absolutely love this stuff! I originally saw it on Shark Tank and was impressed by the ingredients and cleaning ability. And in the demo, the creator even prayed it in his mouth. After purchasing, I will never use anything else! It cleans extremely (and surprisingly) well, and I love that my little ones can help me and aren't getting harsh chemicals on their hands or in their lungs.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
What is this for ? What is this good for cleaning?
Cynthia D.
What can I clean with this?
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
What about stains?
Valeria L.
San Diego , Ca
This looks too good to be true, does someone actually recommend it ?
Bertha C.
How much is it? Where can I buy it?