BY BETTER LIFE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Take on the world with Better Life's Natural Hand and Body Soap. Our sulfate free soap blends plant derived cleansers to make to gentle and effective natural product that's great for your hands and body while safe for the environment. We combine aloe, botanical extracts, and vitamins to soothe and condition your hands without drying them. • Life's Short. Live Large Organic Botanical Extracts pH Balanced Organic Cucumber and Green Tea Aloe and Vitamins A and E Biodegradable Hypoallergenic No SLS or SLES (Sulfate Free) No Synthetic Fragrance or Dye No Parabens or Phthalates No Triclosan No Animal Testing • Gluten Free • Wheat Free see more...

• This sounds like it smells amazing but I've never seen it anywher...2 Answers
Review (1)
Shan E.
Shan E.
It gets my hands clean, doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped of moisture, and doesn't leave a residue. The scent is much more minty than citrus but that's fine by me. I've enjoyed using this soap!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This sounds like it smells amazing but I've never seen it anywhere! Where can I find it and does it leave you feeling clean?